Your visa for the US could be rejected because of something your friend posted on social media
He was allegedly questioned about his religion and religious practices.
According to SBS News, the boy was later on locked in a room and a female immigration officer went through his mobile phone. She reportedly started shouting at him while pointing at a social media post that opposed the political views of USA. The teenager said that the WhatsApp post was shared by one of his friends and he has nothing to do with it.
The US immigration officers, however, canceled his visa and deported him back to Lebanon on the next flight. Michael McCarthy, a spokesman for US Customs and Border Protection Agency said, “This individual was deemed inadmissible to the United States based on information discovered during the CBP inspection.”
- Dr Moeed Yusuf appointed National Security Adviser03:15 PM | 18 May, 2021
- Pakistan's remittances rise to all-time high in April02:10 PM | 18 May, 2021
- Ertugrul actress Burcu Kirtali beats the heat on a water slide11:09 AM | 18 May, 2021
- Top cricketers who married athletes09:20 PM | 8 May, 2021
- 10 Tips for Success during the Last Ashra of Ramadan08:26 PM | 7 May, 2021
- Stars who have insured their body parts07:06 PM | 4 May, 2021
- Best-dressed Stars at Oscars Red Carpet 202105:52 PM | 2 May, 2021