ZQ lashes out at Samina Peerzada for asking inappropriate questions
KARACHI - Pakistani legendary star Samina Peerzada is well known for her candid talks with the Pakistani celebrities. She is often seen having a heart to heart talk on the web chat show named 'Rewind with Samina Peerzada'. The show revolves around a set of questions from their personal life.
Among other questions Samina asks, there is one question that stands out: “Kabhi darakht par charhi ho? (Have you ever climbed a tree?)”. This particular question has been used in limitless, hilarious memes aiming to take a dig at the host and the show.
Agha Ali talks about his dad in a candid ... 01:01 PM | 14 Dec, 2018
LAHORE - Agha Ali, who has been a part of many super hit dramas of Pakistan which include Rukshar, Sheher e Yaara and ...
Recently Pakistani TV actress cum former supermodel Zainab Qayyum, popularly known as ZQ , has also come forth mocking the veteran actor while sharing an anecdote from the time she was interviewed by Samina.
Walk down the memory lane on 'Rewind with Samina ... 12:58 PM | 20 Dec, 2017
LAHORE - The latest stream in the series of morning shows is the new web series, with the very own legendary Pakistani ...
Responding to a tweet, ZQ wrote in cryptic tweet, “Aap kay vaalid ki death hui toh kaisa feel kiya? royee? (How did you feel when your father passed away? Did you cry?) Legit question she asked me on Heart to heart with Simi Garewal. Oops, with Samina Peerzada.”
aap kay vaalid ki death hui toh kaisa feel kiya? royee? legit question she asked me on heart to heart with simi garewal oops with samina peerzada #Qasmay 🙄— Zainab Qayoom~ZQ (@zainaconda) August 22, 2019
ZQ lashed out at Samina and also mocked her for trying to imitate Simi Garewal in her chat show and also criticised her for asking inappropriate questions.
Let's have a look at some of the reactions to ZQ 's post:
God... for a mature person, she is incredibly naive. Questions she asks are shockingly childish.— Baji Please (@BajiPlease) August 22, 2019
She's really good I think there is her style maybe some don't agree with .I think she's good you see people open up in different ways on her show .I don't think you see them like this— Sehrish Ashiq Diyal (@SehrishDiyal) August 22, 2019
I asked this question to my best frnd when i was in 1st year after her mother's death...Right after asking i realized how dumb i am to ask such stupid thing..But i was nervous as it was my first experience of condolence to someone...But she is a grown up i guess fr such questions— Amina Rao (@RaoAmina) August 23, 2019
What are your thoughts on this? Let us know in the comments box below.
- PTI govt opens process for privatisation of public entities09:55 PM | 29 Jan, 2020
- ATC acquits 40 accused in Youhanabad lynching cases09:09 PM | 29 Jan, 2020
- Zameen.com ready to hold Karachi Expo on February 1 and 208:18 PM | 29 Jan, 2020
- Ufone felicitates KPC’s new leadership08:12 PM | 29 Jan, 2020
- 'Anti-state' Facebook posts: Lahore journalist's bail plea rejected07:54 PM | 29 Jan, 2020
- Priyanka Chopra in final talks to join The Matrix 403:19 PM | 29 Jan, 2020
- Humayun Saeed thanks fans for showering love on MPTH's team02:49 PM | 29 Jan, 2020
- Shah Rukh Khan's Pakistani cousin passes away in Peshawar02:15 PM | 29 Jan, 2020
- OGRA recommends hike in petroleum prices for January 202006:54 PM | 30 Dec, 2019
- Pakistan asks UNMOGIP to brief UNSC on Kashmir situation07:21 PM | 29 Dec, 2019
- 2020 will be year of development, prosperity: Firdous04:01 PM | 28 Dec, 2019
- Zameen.com launches new Plot Finder tool to facilitate online plot ...07:25 PM | 22 Nov, 2019