ZQ lashes out at Samina Peerzada for asking inappropriate questions
KARACHI - Pakistani legendary star Samina Peerzada is well known for her candid talks with the Pakistani celebrities. She is often seen having a heart to heart talk on the web chat show named 'Rewind with Samina Peerzada'. The show revolves around a set of questions from their personal life.
Among other questions Samina asks, there is one question that stands out: “Kabhi darakht par charhi ho? (Have you ever climbed a tree?)”. This particular question has been used in limitless, hilarious memes aiming to take a dig at the host and the show.
Recently Pakistani TV actress cum former supermodel Zainab Qayyum, popularly known as ZQ, has also come forth mocking the veteran actor while sharing an anecdote from the time she was interviewed by Samina.
Responding to a tweet, ZQ wrote in cryptic tweet, “Aap kay vaalid ki death hui toh kaisa feel kiya? royee? (How did you feel when your father passed away? Did you cry?) Legit question she asked me on Heart to heart with Simi Garewal. Oops, with Samina Peerzada.”
aap kay vaalid ki death hui toh kaisa feel kiya? royee? legit question she asked me on heart to heart with simi garewal oops with samina peerzada #Qasmay 🙄— Zainab Qayoom~ZQ (@zainaconda) August 22, 2019
ZQ lashed out at Samina and also mocked her for trying to imitate Simi Garewal in her chat show and also criticised her for asking inappropriate questions.
Let's have a look at some of the reactions to ZQ's post:
God... for a mature person, she is incredibly naive. Questions she asks are shockingly childish.— Baji Please (@BajiPlease) August 22, 2019
She's really good I think there is her style maybe some don't agree with .I think she's good you see people open up in different ways on her show .I don't think you see them like this— Sehrish Ashiq Diyal (@SehrishDiyal) August 22, 2019
I asked this question to my best frnd when i was in 1st year after her mother's death...Right after asking i realized how dumb i am to ask such stupid thing..But i was nervous as it was my first experience of condolence to someone...But she is a grown up i guess fr such questions— Amina Rao (@RaoAmina) August 23, 2019
What are your thoughts on this? Let us know in the comments box below.
- PM Imran congratulates Sri Lankan counterpart Rajapaksa over election ...11:30 PM | 7 Aug, 2020
- Pakistan to resume international flight operations at all airports ...10:57 PM | 7 Aug, 2020
- NAB rejects allegations of striking plea bargain deal with 2 army ...09:23 PM | 7 Aug, 2020
- At least 11 dead as Air India passenger plan skids off runway, splits ...09:10 PM | 7 Aug, 2020
- What do you know about Ravi Riverfront Urban Development Project?08:36 PM | 7 Aug, 2020
- A sneak peek inside Selena Gomez's HBO cooking show05:38 PM | 7 Aug, 2020
- John Wick 5 announced, to film back-to-back with 4th installment05:14 PM | 7 Aug, 2020
- Ever since I was a child I’ve had a sleeping issue: Mahira Khan04:23 PM | 7 Aug, 2020
- When Is Eid Al Fitr 2020? ... So The Curiosity Begins!06:42 PM | 12 May, 2020
- Top five health benefits of eating watermelon04:08 PM | 7 May, 2020
- How to lose weight during Ramadan Kareem03:18 PM | 28 Apr, 2020
- Ramadan 2020: Keep yourself healthy with these 5 nutritional tips12:49 PM | 23 Apr, 2020