Nazish Jahangir reacts to marriage rumours
LAHORE - Recently, a comment by Pakistani model Nazish Jahangir on a social media post gave rise to rumours that she was marrying Mohsin Abbas Haider. Responding to the rumours, Nazish took to social media to slam the rumours and those spreading them.
Tagging a few online publications, Nazish called them out for being hypocrites and not caring for “someone’s respect and personal life.”
Here is the post by Nazish Jahangir:
Meanwhile, Mohsin after his court appearance yesterday also refuted rumours that he was marrying Nazish . The actor remarked that the media sensationalised comments without confirmation. He added that everyone will know when he’ll be getting married but at this moment, all such stories are false.
Is Mohsin Abbas Haider going to marry Nazish ... 02:40 PM | 27 Aug, 2019
LAHORE - Pakistani TV star Mohsin Abbas Haider is reportedly going to tie the knot with Nazish Jahangir. Nazish is the ...
The speculations of their marriage came to light when a fan page in a social media post referred to Nazish and Mohsin as the “Best couple soon.” Under the picture, Nazish commented, “Soon inshaAllah,” and Mohsin liked her comment.
Stay tuned for more news and updates to Daily Pakistan Global.
- Patient killed after Rescue 1122 ambulance falls into Muzaffargarh ...04:32 PM | 23 Jan, 2020
- Pakistan's rank drops by three spots in global corruption index04:20 PM | 23 Jan, 2020
- Pakistan conducts successful training launch of ballistic missile ...03:14 PM | 23 Jan, 2020
- Gohar Rasheed to be a part of Nadeem Baig's London Nahi Jaunga01:37 PM | 23 Jan, 2020
- Weinstein rape trial opens with clashing portrayals of ex-Hollywood ...01:31 PM | 23 Jan, 2020
- OGRA recommends hike in petroleum prices for January 202006:54 PM | 30 Dec, 2019
- Pakistan asks UNMOGIP to brief UNSC on Kashmir situation07:21 PM | 29 Dec, 2019
- 2020 will be year of development, prosperity: Firdous04:01 PM | 28 Dec, 2019
- Zameen.com launches new Plot Finder tool to facilitate online plot ...07:25 PM | 22 Nov, 2019