PSL 2020 — Match 12: Multan Sultans defeat Quetta Gladiators by 30 runs
MULTAN - Multan Sultans beat Quetta Gladiators by 30 runs in the 12th match of the PSL 2020 at Multan Cricket Stadium today (Saturday).
Batting first Multan Sultan scored 199 runs for the loss of 5 wickets in 20 overs. Railee Rousouw scored unbeaten 100 while Skipper Shan Masood smashed 46 runs.
In reply, Quetta Gladiators scored 169 runs for the loss of seven wickets in twenty overs. Shane Waston scored 80 runs for Quetta Gladiators.
Bilawal Bhatti took three wickets while Imran Tahir got two for Multan Sultans. Peshawar Zalmi will take on Islamabad United at Rawalpindi Cricket Stadium in today's second match.
- Pakistan Army pays tribute to Major Muhammad Akram Shaheed on his ...09:11 AM | 5 Dec, 2020
- Live open market Foreign Currency Exchange Rates in Pakistan today - ...08:23 AM | 5 Dec, 2020
- Today's gold rates in Pakistan — 05 December 202008:14 AM | 5 Dec, 2020
- Pakistan among top 10 worst-affected countries on Global Terrorism ...12:05 AM | 5 Dec, 2020
- China becomes world's second nation to plant flag on Moon11:37 PM | 4 Dec, 2020
- Court trashes Mubashir Lucman’s petition against TikTok stars ...12:11 PM | 4 Dec, 2020
- Who's this girl Shahveer Jafry 'getting engaged to'?11:55 PM | 3 Dec, 2020
- Aseefa Bhutto's 'great debut' reminds Pakistan of Benazir08:46 PM | 3 Dec, 2020
- Three games run better on Xbox Series X compared to PS509:56 AM | 26 Nov, 2020
- Celebs turning 60 in 202007:48 PM | 24 Nov, 2020
- 10 Richest Actresses of All Time09:20 PM | 23 Nov, 2020
- Karachi among 10 cheapest cities to live in 202006:12 PM | 19 Nov, 2020