PSL 2020 — Match 12: Multan Sultans defeat Quetta Gladiators by 30 runs
MULTAN - Multan Sultans beat Quetta Gladiators by 30 runs in the 12th match of the PSL 2020 at Multan Cricket Stadium today (Saturday).
Batting first Multan Sultan scored 199 runs for the loss of 5 wickets in 20 overs. Railee Rousouw scored unbeaten 100 while Skipper Shan Masood smashed 46 runs.
In reply, Quetta Gladiators scored 169 runs for the loss of seven wickets in twenty overs. Shane Waston scored 80 runs for Quetta Gladiators.
Bilawal Bhatti took three wickets while Imran Tahir got two for Multan Sultans. Peshawar Zalmi will take on Islamabad United at Rawalpindi Cricket Stadium in today's second match.
- Pakistan calls for lifting restrictions in IoJ&K as COVID-19 pandemic ...10:58 PM | 29 Mar, 2020
- German minister commits suicide 'over coronavirus'09:25 PM | 29 Mar, 2020
- Syria confirms first coronavirus death08:49 PM | 29 Mar, 2020
- COVID19: Pakistan confirms 16 deaths; Coronavirus cases rise to 1,58907:30 PM | 29 Mar, 2020
- Spain's Princess Maria first royalty to die from coronavirus07:15 PM | 29 Mar, 2020
- Baby Doll singer Kanika Kapoor tested positive for coronavirus03:40 PM | 26 Mar, 2020
- Michael Jackson ‘predicted’ coronavirus-like pandemic: Ex ...03:28 PM | 26 Mar, 2020
- Maya Ali is distributing ration bags among needy over Coronavirus ...03:16 PM | 26 Mar, 2020
- Pakistani student gives birth to baby girl in Wuhan, China04:00 PM | 15 Mar, 2020
- Top 10 most searched people of 2019 in Pakistan06:52 PM | 12 Feb, 2020
- Top five impressive benefits of Orange juice07:14 PM | 6 Feb, 2020
- 8 Reasons to buy HONOR 8 Series04:49 PM | 23 Oct, 2019