Three injured in unprovoked Indian firing along LoC
RAWALPINDI - Three citizens including two women were injured after Indian Army troops resorted to unprovoked ceasefire violation along the Line of Control (LoC), reported ISPR on Wednesday.
In the firing, civilians were targeted in Rakhchikri Sector in which three residents of Akhori village got injured.
Pakistan Army troops responded effectively to Indian firing.
Due to indiscriminate and unprovoked firing by the Indian forces on Tuesday in Rakhchikri Sector of the LoC, Farida Bibi w/o Muhammad Nazeer; Alam Bibi w/o Akram Hussain; and Safeer s/o Noor Din, residents of Village Akhori, sustained serious injuries.
- Today's gold rates in Pakistan — 27 February 202108:00 AM | 27 Feb, 2021
- Peshawar Zalmi defeat Quetta Gladiators by 3 wickets11:55 PM | 26 Feb, 2021
- Kashif Zameer accused of kidnapping, torturing social media activist ...10:27 PM | 26 Feb, 2021
- Kite-flyer downs police drone monitoring Basant ban in Rawalpindi ...08:56 PM | 26 Feb, 2021
- Ramiz Raja’s YouTube channel compromised for unknown reasons08:01 PM | 26 Feb, 2021
- Quetta Gladiators' Chris Gayle takes on Shalwar Challenge in Pakistan05:16 PM | 26 Feb, 2021
- Lady Gaga offers $500,000 for her stolen French dogs04:29 PM | 26 Feb, 2021
- Atif Aslam releases teaser for his upcoming song Raat02:55 PM | 26 Feb, 2021
- Pakistan up three places to 105th spot in EIU's 2020 Democracy Index11:13 AM | 7 Feb, 2021
- 5 famous personalities who were banned from social media06:51 PM | 3 Feb, 2021
- Hollywood's top female celebs who lift weights to stay fit02:36 PM | 22 Jan, 2021
- Here's how world leaders responded to Biden's inauguration as POTUS07:24 PM | 21 Jan, 2021