Indian cricket board seeks govt's nod for Pak-India series
According to Indian media, the BCCI has written to the Home Ministry, seeking permission to play with Pakistan to complete their obligations under the Future Tours & Programme (FTP) agreement which was inked in 2014.
Pakistan and India have not faced each other as part of bilateral series since 2012, Pakistan was set to host India in 2014 but due to protests by zealot groups in India, the tour could not be finalized.
Afterwards, In 2016, President of the Board of Control for Cricket Shashank Manohar wanted to host Pakistan for a short series in 2016 but the plan could not be materialized owing to fraught relations between the two countries.
- Pakistan announces to reopen all sectors with sops09:47 AM | 7 Aug, 2020
- Japan extends grant assistance worth 318m JPY to Pakistan09:15 AM | 7 Aug, 2020
- PM Imran welcomes UNSC members for again taking up IIOJ&K dispute08:35 AM | 7 Aug, 2020
- Shan Masood, Muhammad Abbas uplift Pakistan in first England Test12:59 AM | 7 Aug, 2020
- Coronavirus — Public sector schools opened in KP11:45 PM | 6 Aug, 2020
- Indian TV actor Sameer Sharma dies by suicide03:26 PM | 6 Aug, 2020
- Angelina Jolie wants reconciliation between Brad Pitt and kids02:57 PM | 6 Aug, 2020
- I had an inferiority complex and grew up applying fairness creams: ...01:31 PM | 6 Aug, 2020
- When Is Eid Al Fitr 2020? ... So The Curiosity Begins!06:42 PM | 12 May, 2020
- Top five health benefits of eating watermelon04:08 PM | 7 May, 2020
- How to lose weight during Ramadan Kareem03:18 PM | 28 Apr, 2020
- Ramadan 2020: Keep yourself healthy with these 5 nutritional tips12:49 PM | 23 Apr, 2020