Indian cricket board seeks govt's nod for Pak-India series
According to Indian media, the BCCI has written to the Home Ministry, seeking permission to play with Pakistan to complete their obligations under the Future Tours & Programme (FTP) agreement which was inked in 2014.
Pakistan and India have not faced each other as part of bilateral series since 2012, Pakistan was set to host India in 2014 but due to protests by zealot groups in India , the tour could not be finalized.
Afterwards, In 2016, President of the Board of Control for Cricket Shashank Manohar wanted to host Pakistan for a short series in 2016 but the plan could not be materialized owing to fraught relations between the two countries.
- Over 5,000 prisoners suffering from HIV/AIDS, fatal diseases in ...10:27 PM | 19 Jan, 2020
- Kamyab Jawan Programme: PM Imran likely to distribute loan cheques in ...08:26 PM | 19 Jan, 2020
- Father, son die as vehicle falls into sea in Karachi07:49 PM | 19 Jan, 2020
- Pakistan, Malaysia face identical problems, says PM Imran06:58 PM | 19 Jan, 2020
- Balochistan doctors allowed to carry out private practice in ...05:23 PM | 19 Jan, 2020
- Jonas Brothers drop new video featuring their wives02:38 PM | 18 Jan, 2020
- Ahmed Ali Butt shares a star-studded selfie and we love it!01:47 PM | 18 Jan, 2020
- 60-year-old held for swindling men online using niece’s picture01:30 PM | 18 Jan, 2020
- OGRA recommends hike in petroleum prices for January 202006:54 PM | 30 Dec, 2019
- Pakistan asks UNMOGIP to brief UNSC on Kashmir situation07:21 PM | 29 Dec, 2019
- 2020 will be year of development, prosperity: Firdous04:01 PM | 28 Dec, 2019
- Zameen.com launches new Plot Finder tool to facilitate online plot ...07:25 PM | 22 Nov, 2019