FM Qureshi says Global fight against Covid-19 requires multi-national approach
ISLAMABAD - Foreign Minister Shah Mahmood said that global fight against coronavirus pandemic requires multi-national approach and coordination.
In a series of tweets, the minister said that he contacted his counterparts of China, Iran, Turkey, Italy, UK, Spain, France, Germany, Maldives, Bangladesh, Bhutan and Sri Lanka to share perspective of help and to exchange best practices.
Global fight against #Covid_19 requires multilateral approach & coordination. We have reached out to FMs of China, Iran, Turkey, Italy, UK, Spain, France, Germany, Maldives, Bangladesh, Bhutan, Sri Lanka & Nepal thus far to share perspective, help and to exchange best practices pic.twitter.com/nDuqz9MtIs— Shah Mahmood Qureshi (@SMQureshiPTI) March 28, 2020
He said Pakistan and China are collaborating closely for assistance to counter Covid-19.
Pakistan & China collaborating closely for assistance to counter formidable COVID-19. We thank Govt of China for sending team of medical professionals & relief assistance including test kits, masks, ventilators, protective suits & support to build isolation hospital #Covid_19 pic.twitter.com/76DdRadB0d— Shah Mahmood Qureshi (@SMQureshiPTI) March 28, 2020
FM Qureshi said a Crisis Management Unit is working around the clock at the Foreign Office to look after all Pakistanis stranded abroad.
- Pakistan surpasses 69,000 cases of coronavirus – 1,483 confirmed ...10:19 AM | 31 May, 2020
- KSA reopens Masjid-e-Nabwi for public today09:28 AM | 31 May, 2020
- COVID-19 outbreak: NCOC seeks provinces' feedback on opening more ...08:39 AM | 31 May, 2020
- Coronavirus cases soar above 6 million worldwide11:28 PM | 30 May, 2020
- Latest pics of Nawaz Sharif, having coffee in London, take Twitter by ...09:57 PM | 30 May, 2020
- Zaira Wasim deactivates social media accounts over trolling03:41 PM | 30 May, 2020
- Kylie Jenner is not a billionaire, says Forbes03:09 PM | 30 May, 2020
- Grammy-winning artists from 7 countries collaborate for a Pakistani ...05:16 PM | 29 May, 2020
- When Is Eid Al Fitr 2020? ... So The Curiosity Begins!06:42 PM | 12 May, 2020
- Top five health benefits of eating watermelon04:08 PM | 7 May, 2020
- How to lose weight during Ramadan Kareem03:18 PM | 28 Apr, 2020
- Ramadan 2020: Keep yourself healthy with these 5 nutritional tips12:49 PM | 23 Apr, 2020