Four doctors die from coronavirus in Lahore, Peshawar
LAHORE – Four doctors died from COVID-19 in Peshawar and Lahore in last 24 hours while Lahore General Hospital MS has also self-isolated himself after contracting the infection.
Three doctors Sana Fatima, Salman Tahir and Dr Naeem Akhtar lost their lives in Lahore while a doctor died in Peshawar.
Fatima was an FCPS doctor and worked at a private laboratory. She was being treated for virus at a private hospital since May 20. Salman Tahir was an MBBS fourth year student at a private medical college.
Dr. Naeem Akhtar, who hailed from Gujranwala, also died due to coronavirus at Services Hospital in Lahore. He was a psychologist at the Lahore’s Social Security Hospital
A doctor working with a private hospital in Hangu, Khyber Pakhtunkhwa, had been admitted to a hospital in Peshawar after he tested positive for coronavirus. He could not survive the infection.
- All banks to operate from 09:00am to 5:30pm11:51 PM | 12 Jul, 2020
- PTI minister backs Khawaja Asif on Hindu temple in Islamabad11:07 PM | 12 Jul, 2020
- Global coronavirus cases near 13 million with 569,000 deaths so far10:36 PM | 12 Jul, 2020
- Four Pakistani soldiers martyred, 4 terrorists killed in North ...10:02 PM | 12 Jul, 2020
- Pakistan nears 251,000 cases of coronavirus – 5,257 confirmed dead09:20 PM | 12 Jul, 2020
- Yashma Gill contracts coronavirus01:07 PM | 12 Jul, 2020
- Amitabh Bachchan in hospital after testing positive for COVID-1911:36 PM | 11 Jul, 2020
- Kanye West is reportedly ‘struggling’ with bipolar disorder04:44 PM | 11 Jul, 2020
- When Is Eid Al Fitr 2020? ... So The Curiosity Begins!06:42 PM | 12 May, 2020
- Top five health benefits of eating watermelon04:08 PM | 7 May, 2020
- How to lose weight during Ramadan Kareem03:18 PM | 28 Apr, 2020
- Ramadan 2020: Keep yourself healthy with these 5 nutritional tips12:49 PM | 23 Apr, 2020