Pantene HUM Bridal Couture Week 2017 Lahore Designers revealed
KARACHI - Entering into its 8th successful year, the country’s biggest bridal extravaganza, Pantene HUM Bridal Couture Week 2017 is set to present the latest bridal collections by leading and burgeoning fashion designers on local and international platforms. Commencing from December 8 to December 10, 2017, in the Mughal City of Gardens, HUM Network Limited is pleased to announce the names of participating designers, make-up artists, models and choreographer in the 15th edition of the eagerly-awaited fashion event of the country’s entertainment calendar. PHBCW will showcase bridal collections of the country’s 26 leading and emerging designers and retail brands.
The 15th edition of #PHBCW will feature the latest bridal collections of Munib Nawaz, Nickie Nina, Ali Xeeshan, Erum Khan, Fahad Hussayn, Asifa & Nabeel, Lajwanti, Umsha by Uzma Babar, Maheen Taseer, Ahsan's Menswear (UK), Aisha Farid (USA), Aisha Imran, Amina Yasmeen by Mansoor Akram, Aneesa Kiani (UK), Chinyere, Deepak & Fahad, Demense Couture, Eden Robe, Humayun Alamgir, Mifrah, MNR Design Studio, Reema Ahsan, Royal Tag, Ziggi Menswear (UK) and Zonia Anwaar. A special segment “The Classic 15” will feature ensemble by the giants of our fashion industry including HSY, Karma, Elan, Saniya Maskatiya, House of Amir Adnan, Nida Azwer, Rana Noman, The House of Kamiar Rokni, Mahgul, Shamsha Hashwani, Nilofer Shahid, Farah Talib Aziz, Mehdi, Republic by Omar Farooq and Honey Waqar.
N-Pro and N-Gents will be grooming 49 male and female models over the course of three days, along with prominent names from the entertainment industry as showstoppers.
Pantene HUM Bridal Couture Week 2017 will be choreographed by Vaneeza Ahmed Ali, with backstage management by Muneera & Aamir of Production 021. Jewellery partner for PHBCW is Hamna Aamir. All public relations operations and media liaison will be carried out by the in-house PR team of HUM Network Limited along with show production and execution by the special projects & events team at HUM Network Limited.
Official Social Media Accounts:
Official Hashtag: #PHBCW #HBCW #HUMPR
- COVID-19: Complete lockdown in Islamabad on Saturday and Sunday09:45 AM | 6 Jun, 2020
- Pakistan approaches 93,894 cases of coronavirus – 1,935 confirmed ...09:20 AM | 6 Jun, 2020
- Pak army shot down yet another Indian spying quadcopter in Khanjar ...08:26 AM | 6 Jun, 2020
- Governor House doctor arrested on charges of raping woman11:57 PM | 5 Jun, 2020
- Jahangir Tareen responds to speculations about London visit11:28 PM | 5 Jun, 2020
- Meghan Markle speaks out about ‘Black Lives Matter’07:17 PM | 5 Jun, 2020
- Naveed Raza urges people to stop denying the existence of coronavirus06:51 PM | 5 Jun, 2020
- Kylie Jenner tops Forbes' list of the highest-paid celebrities in the ...03:37 PM | 5 Jun, 2020
- When Is Eid Al Fitr 2020? ... So The Curiosity Begins!06:42 PM | 12 May, 2020
- Top five health benefits of eating watermelon04:08 PM | 7 May, 2020
- How to lose weight during Ramadan Kareem03:18 PM | 28 Apr, 2020
- Ramadan 2020: Keep yourself healthy with these 5 nutritional tips12:49 PM | 23 Apr, 2020