Pakistani players win three gold medals Asian Junior Squash Championship
Hamza won a gold medal in the U-15 category after he defeated Sareen in straight sets of 11-6, 11-9 and 11-9.
In the Under-17 category, Pakistan's Haris Qasim bagged a gold medal after defeating Amir Azhar of Malaysia with a score of 10/12, 8/11, 11/9, 11/5, 11/9.
Pakistan also emerged victorious in the Under-19 category as Abbas Zeb took gold after defeating Hong Kong's Chung Yat Long with a score of 11/4, 11/3,11/4.
Anas Ali Shah, who contested in the U-13 category, won a silver medal after he lost to India's Yuvraj Wadhwani.
- Five dead in second deadly bombing in Jalalabad in two days11:02 PM | 19 Sep, 2021
- Sindh govt to arrest unvaccinated people in line with NCOC orders10:17 PM | 19 Sep, 2021
- Navjot Sidhu in race for Indian Punjab CM after Amarinder Singh's ...07:37 PM | 19 Sep, 2021
- UNGA session: PM Imran to address the world's biggest diplomatic ...07:10 PM | 19 Sep, 2021
- Pakistan calls up players for National T20 after New Zealand ...06:44 PM | 19 Sep, 2021
- Katrina Kaif’s new workout video goes viral04:32 PM | 19 Sep, 2021
- Saeeda Imtiaz’s new bold photos draw severe public criticism03:03 PM | 19 Sep, 2021
- Alizeh Shah’s new bold look goes viral02:30 PM | 19 Sep, 2021