Pro-Pakistani apples 'arrested' by Indian police amid fruitless war hysteria
The apples caught the attention of a citizen who bought the fruits and handed them over to the police in a bid to help maintain 'the law and order situation in the country'; the fruits also displayed 'Musa Musa Zakir Musa'.
Police officer, S.S Malhi confirmed that the fruits displayed pro-Pakistan and anti-India slogans and a necessary action would be taken in this regard.
India has been under constant threats emanating from petty 'material' things in the past. The Indian authorities had also confiscated balloons bearing Pro-Pakistan slogans in 2017.
In 2015, Indian authorities claimed to have arrested a spy pigeon carrying a "stamped message" on its body though the authorities later confirmed that there was nothing unusual in the bird.
- Peshawar boy, accused of 'sextorting’ US girl, also hacked Snapchat ...01:46 PM | 25 Sep, 2021
- Pink Ribbon set to augment Breast Cancer Awareness in Oct12:34 PM | 25 Sep, 2021
- Eight ‘terrorists’ planning attacks arrested in Punjab12:12 PM | 25 Sep, 2021
- FM Qureshi apprises UN president, secretary general about human ...11:51 AM | 25 Sep, 2021
- TikTok star Jannat Mirza's new video takes internet by storm03:46 PM | 24 Sep, 2021
- Indian song 'Mehendi' is a copy of iconic Pakistani song 'Gagar'03:46 PM | 24 Sep, 2021
- Firdous Jamal's comments about Mahira Khan, Osman Khalid trigger ...03:24 PM | 24 Sep, 2021