Bakhtawar Bhutto shares health update on Asif Ali Zardari
LAHORE – Former president and PPP Co-chairperson Asif Ali Zardari was admitted to a private hospital after his health deteriorated earlier this week and now his daughter Bakhtawar shared the update about her father’s health.
The elder daughter of the late Pakistani prime minister took to Twitter where she said Zardari is experiencing post-Covid complications, adding that his father is having an abnormal buildup of fluid in his lungs.
She added that the former President had also undergone a procedure in the provincial capital to treat the medical condition.
P @AAliZardari experiencing some post covid concerns - reappearance of water near lung (did procedure last month in Karachi too) which is why he has not been physically seen during floods but blessed with children who have been going in his stead. Thank u 4 all msgs & prayers🙏❤️— Bakhtawar B-Zardari (@BakhtawarBZ) September 28, 2022
Furthermore, Bakhtawar added that his father was not physically able to take part in the flood relief efforts but his children are reaching flood-hit regions for relief work. She also expressed gratitude to those who expressed concerns for Zardari.
Earlier this week, the 67-year-old was hospitalized and a medical team, led by Dr. Asim Hussain, examined him and performed the procedure related to the lungs.
Asif Ali Zardari shifted to Karachi hospital 09:45 PM | 27 Sep, 2022
KARACHI – Former President and co-chairman of Pakistan Peoples Party Asif Ali Zardari was admitted to a private ...
This is the second time this year that Asif Zardari has been admitted to a hospital. Earlier in February 2022, he was shifted to a hospital in Lahore after his health deteriorated.
- Pakistan win seven gold, 11 silver medals at South Asian Karate ...10:11 PM | 28 Nov, 2022
- PIA to operate third direct flight to China from December09:41 PM | 28 Nov, 2022
- TTP ends cease-fire, announces fresh attacks in Pakistan09:25 PM | 28 Nov, 2022
- Punjab becomes first Pakistani province to move towards Web 3.008:57 PM | 28 Nov, 2022
- Katrina Kaif falls prey to 'Mera Dil Yeh Pukare Aaja' virus07:12 PM | 28 Nov, 2022
- Celebrities attend Maryam Rashdi's birthday party07:59 PM | 28 Nov, 2022
- Only two Pakistani universities make it to Asia’s top 10003:15 PM | 10 Nov, 2022
- Pakistanis named among 'The World's Most Influential 500 Muslims'10:16 PM | 2 Nov, 2022
- Shehbaz Sharif, Imran Khan, Gen Bajwa named among world’s 500 most ...10:36 PM | 1 Nov, 2022
- India falls behind Pakistan, Myanmar in Global Hunger Index02:30 PM | 16 Oct, 2022