Is this photo of Gen Raheel Sharif real or fake?
For example, take this photo of Pakistan Army Chief General Raheel Sharif performing Umrah pilgrimage. What do you think; is it real or fake?
Let us help you.
There are a few websites and applications which give an easy way to identify a doctored image. Such software provides clone detection, error level analysis, meta data extraction and much more.
The easiest ones include: http://www.imageforensic.org/ and http://fotoforensic.com/
All you have to do is Upload the picture on the application or website.
Analyze it and just Click the Button.
You can also check static, meta data from Other Options.
For the General’s picture, the website gives a 100% clearance due to uniform color temperature and absence of any additional layer.
- Pakistan to introduce Asia's first ever e-passport service next year11:58 PM | 8 Dec, 2021
- Olaf Scholz takes over as German chancellor11:40 PM | 8 Dec, 2021
- Aurangabad 'honour killing': Indian teen arrested for beheading ...11:19 PM | 8 Dec, 2021
- Indian lover crashes ex-girlfriend's wedding ceremony in viral video11:03 PM | 8 Dec, 2021
- Earthquake jolts parts of Karachi10:40 PM | 8 Dec, 2021
- Pakistani stars condemn Faisalabad incident08:42 PM | 8 Dec, 2021
- Pakistani filmmaker Samar Khan's 'Out Swing' wins at Sport Film ...05:30 PM | 8 Dec, 2021
- Kareena Kapoor and Aryan Khan among most searched celebrities in India03:00 PM | 8 Dec, 2021