Banned outfits barred from collecting sacrificial animals hides
Charity organizations will be required to obtain NOCs from District administration to be able to collect the hides of sacrificial animals. Punjab government has also issued circulars to all DCOs in this regard.
According to the sources, any banned organization that disguises itself under a new name or title will not be authorized to conduct the collection of hides.
District Intelligence Committee (DIC) of respective districts will issue a NOC after scrutinizing all the documents.
The violators of these orders will be penalized under the rules.
- President Alvi signs bill for use of EVMs in Pakistan’s next ...10:08 PM | 2 Dec, 2021
- MDCAT mandatory for admission to medical colleges, rules Pakistan's ...09:04 PM | 2 Dec, 2021
- Pakistan set to join ADB’s first ever Energy Transition Mechanism08:35 PM | 2 Dec, 2021
- Two million Pakistanis to go abroad for jobs in next 2 years, hopes ...07:45 PM | 2 Dec, 2021
- Bloodbath at PSX as KSE-100 index plummets over 2,000 points07:08 PM | 2 Dec, 2021
- Minal Khan shares a dreamy throwback video from her Maldives vacation04:20 PM | 2 Dec, 2021
- Salman Khan's family not invited to Katrina Kaif and Vicky Kaushal's ...03:45 PM | 2 Dec, 2021
- Merub Ali spills the beans about her relationship with Asim Azhar03:15 PM | 2 Dec, 2021