Justin Bieber's 'testicle injury' sparks lawsuit after hospital worker is wrongly accused for accessing medical files 'illegally'
Bieber made an emergency run in May to Northwell Health in Long Island, New York after a soccer injury that had caused one of his testicles to twist.
Kelly Lombardo was fired after she was accused of accessing Bieber's medical file, after hearing rumours that the singer had been admitted due to some sexually transmitted disease, it was claimed.
Lombardo has filed a wrongful termination lawsuit, claiming she never accessed those files.
- Four FC troops martyred in Quetta IED blast07:38 PM | 14 Jun, 2021
- Sushant Singh Rajput's death confirmed as ‘suicide’ on first ...07:04 PM | 14 Jun, 2021
- National Foods attracts overseas Pakistanis with Brainchild ...06:41 PM | 14 Jun, 2021
- FM Qureshi, Russia’s Lavrove emphasise on strong Islamabad-Moscow ...06:36 PM | 14 Jun, 2021
- Budget 2021-22: Punjab proposes tax cut on 10 businesses06:12 PM | 14 Jun, 2021
- Producer of Christchurch mosque attack movie resigns after backlash05:02 PM | 14 Jun, 2021
- 16 Pakistani universities among Asia's top 50002:36 PM | 8 Jun, 2021
- Famous figures who survived serious plane incidents07:21 PM | 29 May, 2021
- Best anti-aging foods to look younger09:47 PM | 18 May, 2021
- Top cricketers who married athletes09:20 PM | 8 May, 2021