VIDEO: Fayaz ul Hasan Chohan passes obscene remarks in Lollywood-related mixed gathering
Chohan, who has been seen fighting with the political rivals was discussing the 'sad state of affairs' in the film industry, however, his commentary took the worst turn when he started flaying Lollywood films, he deemed immoral.
پنجاب کے وزیر اطلاعات فیاض چوہان کا تقریب سے خطاب فیملیز کی موجودگی میں ایسی گفتگو کہ خواتین پریشان نرگس کو حاجن بنانے اور میگھا کو تین ماہ کے روزے رکھوانے کا عزم باقی گفتگو آپ خود سن لیں میری طرف سے پیشگی معذرت pic.twitter.com/DInpQhXInH— Azhar Javaid (@azharjavaiduk) August 29, 2018
The event was organized in the honor of Musician Mujahid Hussain, however, at one point the minister took a swipe at the 'immorality' of film industry and advised people that they could watch porn films if they were so frustrated.
The lawmaker also criticised the advertisers for displaying posters showing 'half-naked woman', warning that the cinemas which would not comply with the directions would be shut down after a formal notice.
VIDEO: Blunt Chohan abuses TV channel staff 01:30 AM | 30 Aug, 2018
LAHORE - An outspoken PTI leader and Punjab Culture & Information Minister Fayaz-ul-Hasan Chohan abused private TV ...
'I would have transformed Nargis to Haji Nargis,' said the minister in a boastful tone to assert his capabilities. He also insinuated that actor Megha would have fasted for 300, instead of 30 days in a year, under his supervision.
The minister also lost his temper on a TV show last night after he was asked tough questions over his earlier remarks.
- PAKvENG: Pakistan beat England in yet another nail-biting thriller11:16 PM | 28 Sep, 2022
- Pakistani boxer Usman Wazeer makes history in Thailand10:35 PM | 28 Sep, 2022
- NSC okays constitution of high-level committee to probe PM Office ...10:10 PM | 28 Sep, 2022
- Forced retirement of 85 Rescue employees challenged in LHC09:45 PM | 28 Sep, 2022
- Srha Asghar and husband announce pregnancy08:21 PM | 28 Sep, 2022
- Saim Sadiq's Joyland to hit cinemas on November 1807:58 PM | 28 Sep, 2022
- Malala Yousafzai becomes a TV producer07:19 PM | 28 Sep, 2022
- Pakistan, India lose ranking on UN’s human development index07:32 PM | 10 Sep, 2022
- Movies lineup for 2022-23 in Pakistan08:01 PM | 1 Sep, 2022
- Pakistani passport ranked 4th worst on list of 19911:59 PM | 23 Aug, 2022
- Pakistan ranks second worst on gender inequality10:55 PM | 13 Jul, 2022