Meet Pakistan's hulk Khan Baba, the 360-kg wrestling fan who can bend coins with one hand
Khan can lift an average healthy person with one hand and can bend coins with one hand.
Khan says he grew up watching WWE wrestlers and this has enabled him to push the envelope for international players in competitive games.
He can eat what 10 people can eat in a single go. His daily diet consists of five litres milk and four dozens of eggs and four chickens, with a total caloric intake of 10,000 calories per day.
He was invited to visit Japan in 2012 to show his abilities and he is going to participate in car lifting stunt in 2017 in the United States.
- US train riders ‘held up phones as woman was raped’, could face ...01:45 AM | 20 Oct, 2021
- Here’s how Pakistan Navy detected and blocked Indian submarine from ...01:20 AM | 20 Oct, 2021
- Drone flies lungs between two hospitals for transplant patient in ...12:55 AM | 20 Oct, 2021
- Afghan Taliban start building their own air force12:35 AM | 20 Oct, 2021
- T-20 World Cup: Scotland beat Papua New Guinea by 17 runs12:13 AM | 20 Oct, 2021
- Kumail Nanjiani dressed up in a Pakistani designer at Eternals ...02:00 PM | 19 Oct, 2021
- Ayeza Khan’s new fashion look gets trolled by netizens05:25 PM | 19 Oct, 2021
- Alka Yagnik has the sweetest birthday wish for Imran Abbas05:10 PM | 19 Oct, 2021
- Pakistani celebrities who passed away in 202102:00 PM | 17 Oct, 2021
- India falls to 101 in Global Hunger Index 2021, 9 ranks below Pakistan10:54 AM | 16 Oct, 2021
- Celebrity deaths in 202111:59 PM | 12 Oct, 2021
- Hollywood stars with surprising hidden talents07:11 PM | 13 Sep, 2021