Anoushey Ashraf introduces her fiancé to the world in the most adorable way
Say hello to Salar Farooki, Anoushey's fiancé who is 'really very cute, but most importantly... he’s funny and he’s kind' in Anoushey's very own words.
Anoushey also addressed an important issue relating to the issue that women face for getting married in Pakistan: "For all those ladies in Pakistan who’re under pressure to marry but just don’t feel it yet, am wayyy past the average marriageable age for our so called standards but I did know one thing all along. It has to be what ultimately feels right. It has to be my decision. Whenever I’m ready. Age is irrelevant. Starting this new chapter of our lives with trust, mutual respect, friendship and a whole lotta love! Nervous sure, but very Happy!!"
Anoushey had talked earlier about her relationship with Salar, "Salar and I have been friends for a long time now and slowly we both developed a strong liking towards each other. So after some time when Salar asked me to marry him I said yes!"
Many congratulations to the happy couple! May you both stay happy and blessed.
- Today's currency exchange rates in Pakistan - Dollar, Euro, Pound, ...09:15 AM | 3 Aug, 2021
- Covid-19: Pakistan reports 3,582 new infections, 67 deaths09:10 AM | 3 Aug, 2021
- Today's gold rates in Pakistan — 03 August 202108:46 AM | 3 Aug, 2021
- Pakistani athlete Najma Parveen finishes last in Tokyo Olympics11:38 PM | 2 Aug, 2021
- Prince Charming - Mahira Khan's first look from upcoming webseries ...05:50 PM | 2 Aug, 2021
- Sharmila Faruqui lashes out at Ayeza Khan’s controversial scene ...05:21 PM | 2 Aug, 2021
- Stars who used apps to find love08:02 PM | 24 Jul, 2021
- World’s most powerful passports in 2021: Where does Pakistan stand?03:35 PM | 7 Jul, 2021
- 16 Pakistani universities among Asia's top 50002:36 PM | 8 Jun, 2021
- Famous figures who survived serious plane incidents07:21 PM | 29 May, 2021