Five most annoying TVCs of 2017
Here is a roundup of the five most annoying TVCs of 2017.
1) Allied Bank TVC (PSL 2017)
"Aaj mai aap ko batata hon match jeetne k tareeke," was cute at first till it got overdone and was played every 5 minutes on every channel. Also, how does the tagline at the end fit the whole theme of the TVC?
2) Zaalima Chai Nahi, Coca-Cola Pila De
Yes, Coca Cola is a good drink to have. But, no, you cannot replace 'chai' with coca cola. Chai is life of Pakistanis. Also, we loved it when Lipton hit back with a tagline of their own (Pakistanis love chai.. Zalima, nice try).
3) Har Daagh Ke Peeche Ek Kahani Hoti Hai (Brite)
"Us din Brite ghar aya, aur kuch dinon baad, bahu." No auntie, somehow from washing powder to getting your son married does defy logic to some extent. Were you impressed by her power of persuasion, or was it that because she advised you to use Brite, you thought she was the perfect rishta material?
4) Maxx | Turbo T1 & T2 (featuring Mehwish Hayat)
So let's do some (trying to be cool?) dance moves on a very 'tapori' language song featuring an A -list Pakistani actor. Yes, that will surely sell all those mobile phones.
5) Giggly Eclairs TVC
- Polio vaccination drive launched to target 40mn children in Pakistan09:53 AM | 20 Sep, 2021
- Today's currency exchange rates in Pakistan - Dollar, Euro, Pound, ...09:31 AM | 20 Sep, 2021
- Pakistan records significant dip in new Covid cases as positivity ...09:12 AM | 20 Sep, 2021
- Today's gold rates in Pakistan — 20 September 202108:42 AM | 20 Sep, 2021
- Five dead in second deadly bombing in Jalalabad in two days11:02 PM | 19 Sep, 2021
- Saeeda Imtiaz’s new bold photos draw severe public criticism03:03 PM | 19 Sep, 2021