OGRA recommends hike in petroleum prices for January 2020
ISLAMABAD - Oil and Gas Regulatory Authority (OGRA) has recommended the Petroleum Division to increase the prices of petroleum-related products for January 1, 2020, sources confirmed on Monday.
According to the summary, Rs2.61 hike has been recommended in petrol and Rs2.52 at diesel prices. If it gets done as per the proposal, the revised rates for petrol and diesel would be Rs116.60 and 127.26 respectively, the sources added.
Furthermore, the regulatory authority has recommended that the price of kerosene oil be raised to Rs99.45 and light diesel oil’s to Rs84.51, sources added.
OGRA had proposed to the government an increase of up to 213.7 per cent in gas price for domestic consumers from January 1, 2020.
- Taliban vow stern action against fighters who removed Pakistan flag ...10:35 PM | 21 Sep, 2021
- ‘Disappointed yet again,’ says Babar Azam after ECB calls of ...10:17 PM | 21 Sep, 2021
- FBISE announces intermediate results 2021 tomorrow09:52 PM | 21 Sep, 2021
- Avenfield case – NAB to auction Nawaz Sharif’s properties in ...09:25 PM | 21 Sep, 2021
- Babar Masih wins Pakistan silver medal at IBSF 6-Red Snooker World Cup08:42 PM | 21 Sep, 2021
- Neha Rajpoot and Shahbaz Taseer spark marriage rumours05:00 PM | 21 Sep, 2021
- Birthday wishes pour in for Kareena Kapoor Khan03:16 PM | 21 Sep, 2021
- Juhi Chawla shares a throwback clip from her first TV show03:47 PM | 21 Sep, 2021