OGRA recommends hike in petroleum prices for January 2020
ISLAMABAD - Oil and Gas Regulatory Authority (OGRA) has recommended the Petroleum Division to increase the prices of petroleum-related products for January 1, 2020, sources confirmed on Monday.
According to the summary, Rs2.61 hike has been recommended in petrol and Rs2.52 at diesel prices. If it gets done as per the proposal, the revised rates for petrol and diesel would be Rs116.60 and 127.26 respectively, the sources added.
Furthermore, the regulatory authority has recommended that the price of kerosene oil be raised to Rs99.45 and light diesel oil’s to Rs84.51, sources added.
OGRA had proposed to the government an increase of up to 213.7 per cent in gas price for domestic consumers from January 1, 2020.
- PTI govt opens process for privatisation of public entities09:55 PM | 29 Jan, 2020
- ATC acquits 40 accused in Youhanabad lynching cases09:09 PM | 29 Jan, 2020
- Zameen.com ready to hold Karachi Expo on February 1 and 208:18 PM | 29 Jan, 2020
- Ufone felicitates KPC’s new leadership08:12 PM | 29 Jan, 2020
- 'Anti-state' Facebook posts: Lahore journalist's bail plea rejected07:54 PM | 29 Jan, 2020
- Priyanka Chopra in final talks to join The Matrix 403:19 PM | 29 Jan, 2020
- Humayun Saeed thanks fans for showering love on MPTH's team02:49 PM | 29 Jan, 2020
- Shah Rukh Khan's Pakistani cousin passes away in Peshawar02:15 PM | 29 Jan, 2020
- OGRA recommends hike in petroleum prices for January 202006:54 PM | 30 Dec, 2019
- Pakistan asks UNMOGIP to brief UNSC on Kashmir situation07:21 PM | 29 Dec, 2019
- 2020 will be year of development, prosperity: Firdous04:01 PM | 28 Dec, 2019
- Zameen.com launches new Plot Finder tool to facilitate online plot ...07:25 PM | 22 Nov, 2019