PSL 7: Hania Aamir appointed brand ambassador of Peshawar Zalmi
KARACHI – Known Pakistani actress Hania Aamir has been appointed the brand ambassador of Peshawar Zalmi for the seventh edition of the Pakistan Super League (PSL).
Taking to Twitter, the PSL franchise wrote, “We are pleased to continue our association with @realhaniahehe as Peshawar Zalmi's Brand Ambassador.”
“You will see her supporting the #YellowStorm in something cool very soon,” it added.
We are pleased to continue our association with @realhaniahehe as Peshawar Zalmi's Brand Ambassador ⚡— Peshawar Zalmi (@PeshawarZalmi) January 29, 2022
You will see her supporting the #YellowStorm in something cool very soon 💛
Stay Tuned#HarQadamHaiZalmi #AayaZALMI #YellowStorm #Zalmi2022 #HBLPSL7 pic.twitter.com/EhG9aeAAym
Besides Hania, the PSL franchise has also appointed renowned singer and actor Farhan Saeed as a brand ambassador for the team.
Superstar Mahira Khan and Ali Rehman Khan are also the brand ambassadors of the PSL franchise. Mahira Khan has been associated with Zalmi for four consecutive years.
Watch – What forced Hareem Shah to leave lip ... 10:03 PM | 29 Jan, 2022
Pakistan’s most popular but controversial TikTok star Hareem Shah’s latest video featuring her half-done ...
- Tiger Shroff addresses Disha Patani breakup rumours11:25 PM | 15 Aug, 2022
- Pakistani movie wins award at Indian Film Festival of Melbourne10:51 PM | 15 Aug, 2022
- Seven Pakistan Air Force officers made Air Vice Marshal10:32 PM | 15 Aug, 2022
- Pakistan ranks second worst on gender inequality10:55 PM | 13 Jul, 2022
- Pakistani celebrities who are performing Hajj 202210:16 PM | 5 Jul, 2022
- Films releasing in Pakistan on Eidul Adha 202211:51 PM | 5 Jul, 2022
- Pakistan’s largest city Karachi still among world’s least ...06:26 PM | 23 Jun, 2022