Watch – What forced Hareem Shah to leave lip treatment incomplete in UK?
Pakistan’s most popular but controversial TikTok star Hareem Shah’s latest video featuring her half-done lip filler treatment in the United Kingdom looks like a take-pity request to Pakistan’s Federal Investigation Agency (FIA).
Shah left Pakistan for UK a couple of weeks ago and posted a video with stashes of British pounds in her hands. She said in the video she laundered this money from Pakistan to UK and there was no check on this. She was heard saying that nobody could ask her about it.
In consequence, the FIA issued her a notice, asking her to explain how and where she got this money and if she really laundered this money from Pakistan to UK.
The FIA took a serious notice of Shah’s video and launched a money-laundering investigation against her. In the latest development in this case, the FIA has written a letter to banks to freeze Shah’s bank accounts.
In the latest video, Shah said she had to stop her lip filler treatment halfway when she heard that the FIA had written to various banks to freeze her bank accounts.
She said that she had saved the remaining money that she had reserved for her lip filler treatment so that she does not face any shortage of money during her stay in the UK.
View this post on Instagram
Shah said that she would now get her lip filler treatment done only after the FIA contacts her and stops the ongoing investigation against her.
Hareem Shah turns up the heat in UK's swimming ... 12:09 PM | 29 Jan, 2022
Social media sensation and controversy queen Hareem Shah has set the Internet on fire with her latest videos from the ...
- Abdullah Shafique and Imamul Haq reach their career-best ICC Test ...03:45 PM | 7 Dec, 2022
- After successful season 6 in Abu Dhabi, T10 eyes global expansion ...03:12 PM | 7 Dec, 2022
- UNDP holds policy dialogue on women’s mobility02:16 PM | 7 Dec, 2022
- Supreme Court orders formation of JIT comprising ISI, IB officials to ...01:57 PM | 7 Dec, 2022
- Stage actress Samar Rana arrested for fraud in Lahore12:19 PM | 7 Dec, 2022
- Shehnaaz Gill and Vicky Kaushal leave fans in awe with new romantic ...11:49 AM | 7 Dec, 2022
- Pakistan's first female Supreme Court judge earns place in BBC '100 ...01:24 PM | 7 Dec, 2022
- Karachi among world’s least expensive cities in new report09:30 PM | 2 Dec, 2022
- Timeline of Pakistan Army Generals during country’s 75 year-long ...10:28 AM | 29 Nov, 2022
- Only two Pakistani universities make it to Asia’s top 10003:15 PM | 10 Nov, 2022