Family protests gang rape of their beloved donkey
Zahoor Ahmed, a resident of village 57/GD in Bahadur Abad police limits, staged a demonstration Wednesday in front of District Police Office Sahiwal. The family alleged that the police were not lodging a complaint against Abrar, Ashraf, Sadabahar, Zawar, Maqbool and Akhlaq who sexually assaulted their animal.
"Zawar Ahmed wanted to buy my donkey. But when I refused to sell him the animal, he (Zawar) along with his other men carried out this heinous crime.
“Later, they took away my donkey at gunpoint," the old man told the media outside DPO Office.
Bestiality is a sexual offence in which an animal is used as a medium to satisfy the sexual desire of a human being.
The disgruntled man has demanded DPO Atif Ikram to register a FIR against the criminals as Shahid Nazir, the local station house officer, refused to entertain his application.
Sahiwal police spokesman Mehar Nazir Ahmad told Daily Pakistan that they have called the aggrieved party tomorrow (Thursday). The further decision will be made after an inquiry into the incident which, the spokesman say, appears to be a personal dispute.
- Punjab to launch crackdown on religious hate literature11:38 PM | 23 Jan, 2021
- Govt to issue Sukuk bonds against Islamabad’s Fatima Jinnah Park: ...10:52 PM | 23 Jan, 2021
- Sana Fakhar responds to social media backlash after bold pics with ...09:28 PM | 23 Jan, 2021
- Saudi Arabia, Morocco to receive ‘made in India’ Covid vaccine ...08:36 PM | 23 Jan, 2021
- Urdu Mushaira held against #CannoliOwners outside Islamabad café07:51 PM | 23 Jan, 2021
- Meera reveals the date of her wedding; who is she marrying?05:32 PM | 23 Jan, 2021
- Hollywood's top female celebs who lift weights to stay fit02:36 PM | 22 Jan, 2021
- Here's how world leaders responded to Biden's inauguration as POTUS07:24 PM | 21 Jan, 2021
- Stars who turned down plastic surgery07:32 PM | 17 Jan, 2021
- Stars who dated in the past11:38 PM | 5 Jan, 2021