Family protests gang rape of their beloved donkey
Zahoor Ahmed, a resident of village 57/GD in Bahadur Abad police limits, staged a demonstration Wednesday in front of District Police Office Sahiwal. The family alleged that the police were not lodging a complaint against Abrar, Ashraf, Sadabahar, Zawar, Maqbool and Akhlaq who sexually assaulted their animal.
"Zawar Ahmed wanted to buy my donkey. But when I refused to sell him the animal, he (Zawar) along with his other men carried out this heinous crime.
“Later, they took away my donkey at gunpoint," the old man told the media outside DPO Office.
Bestiality is a sexual offence in which an animal is used as a medium to satisfy the sexual desire of a human being.
The disgruntled man has demanded DPO Atif Ikram to register a FIR against the criminals as Shahid Nazir, the local station house officer, refused to entertain his application.
Sahiwal police spokesman Mehar Nazir Ahmad told Daily Pakistan that they have called the aggrieved party tomorrow (Thursday). The further decision will be made after an inquiry into the incident which, the spokesman say, appears to be a personal dispute.
- Japan extends grant assistance worth 318m JPY to Pakistan09:15 AM | 7 Aug, 2020
- PM Imran welcomes UNSC members for again taking up IIOJ&K dispute08:35 AM | 7 Aug, 2020
- Shan Masood, Muhammad Abbas uplift Pakistan in first England Test12:59 AM | 7 Aug, 2020
- Indian TV actor Sameer Sharma dies by suicide03:26 PM | 6 Aug, 2020
- Angelina Jolie wants reconciliation between Brad Pitt and kids02:57 PM | 6 Aug, 2020
- I had an inferiority complex and grew up applying fairness creams: ...01:31 PM | 6 Aug, 2020
- When Is Eid Al Fitr 2020? ... So The Curiosity Begins!06:42 PM | 12 May, 2020
- Top five health benefits of eating watermelon04:08 PM | 7 May, 2020
- How to lose weight during Ramadan Kareem03:18 PM | 28 Apr, 2020
- Ramadan 2020: Keep yourself healthy with these 5 nutritional tips12:49 PM | 23 Apr, 2020