Petrol prices increased by Rs.2 per litre for December
Addressing news conference in Islamabad on Wednesday, Finance Minister Ishaq Dar said the prices of kerosene oil and light diesel oil have been kept unchanged, while petrol and high-speed diesel prices have been increased.
He said petrol prices have been increased by two rupees per litre against OGRA's proposal for 4.01 rupees per litre. Similarly, high-speed diesel price has been increased by 2.70 rupees per litre against OGRA's proposal for 5.41 rupees per litre.
The minister said the government will bear the addition burden of over four billion rupees.
- Balochistan schools to remain closed till March 1, 202112:03 PM | 26 Nov, 2020
- PAKVSNZ: Six Pakistani cricket players test coronavirus positive11:41 AM | 26 Nov, 2020
- Bilawal Bhutto Zardari tests positive for coronavirus10:01 AM | 26 Nov, 2020
- Today's gold rates in Pakistan — 26 November 202009:34 AM | 26 Nov, 2020
- Live open market Foreign Currency Exchange Rates in Pakistan today - ...09:27 AM | 26 Nov, 2020
- Fashion Pakistan Week postponed over Covid-19 fears07:19 PM | 25 Nov, 2020
- Rabab Hashim ties the knot (See Mehndi & Maiyon Pics)05:08 PM | 25 Nov, 2020
- Alamgir gets a new kidney after 13 years of waiting (VIDEO)05:00 PM | 25 Nov, 2020