Petroleum prices to stay unchanged for October
ISLAMABAD - The Pakistan Tehreek-e-Insaf-led federal government decided on Monday to retain the existing petroleum prices, rejecting the summary sent earlier by the Oil and Gas Regulatory Authority (OGRA).
According to an official notification, the decision was taken in light of the rise in petroleum prices in the international market.
The finance ministry’s notification further stated that petroleum prices are expected to rise internationally from mid-December, adding that the trend of rise in prices will continue until November.
OGRA proposes reducing petroleum prices for ... 07:18 PM | 27 Sep, 2019
ISLAMABAD - The Oil and Gas Regulatory Authority (OGRA) recommended on Friday, a reduction in the prices for petroleum ...
The authority had also recommended slashing prices of diesel, and light diesel oil by Rs3.23, and Rs2.41, respectively.
- Pakistan conducts successful training launch of ballistic missile ...03:14 PM | 23 Jan, 2020
- OGRA recommends hike in petroleum prices for January 202006:54 PM | 30 Dec, 2019
- Pakistan asks UNMOGIP to brief UNSC on Kashmir situation07:21 PM | 29 Dec, 2019
- 2020 will be year of development, prosperity: Firdous04:01 PM | 28 Dec, 2019
- Zameen.com launches new Plot Finder tool to facilitate online plot ...07:25 PM | 22 Nov, 2019