Petroleum prices to stay unchanged for October
ISLAMABAD - The Pakistan Tehreek-e-Insaf-led federal government decided on Monday to retain the existing petroleum prices, rejecting the summary sent earlier by the Oil and Gas Regulatory Authority (OGRA).
According to an official notification, the decision was taken in light of the rise in petroleum prices in the international market.
The finance ministry’s notification further stated that petroleum prices are expected to rise internationally from mid-December, adding that the trend of rise in prices will continue until November.
The authority had also recommended slashing prices of diesel, and light diesel oil by Rs3.23, and Rs2.41, respectively.
- Biden picks Kamala Harris as his 2020 vice presidential running mate11:36 PM | 12 Aug, 2020
- Pakistan strongly condemns anti-Islam Facebook post by Indian ...10:07 PM | 12 Aug, 2020
- Hafeez quarantined in England for taking photo with 90-year-old lady ...09:10 PM | 12 Aug, 2020
- Afghanistan thanks Pakistan Army chief for supporting reconciliation ...07:57 PM | 12 Aug, 2020
- When Is Eid Al Fitr 2020? ... So The Curiosity Begins!06:42 PM | 12 May, 2020
- Top five health benefits of eating watermelon04:08 PM | 7 May, 2020
- How to lose weight during Ramadan Kareem03:18 PM | 28 Apr, 2020
- Ramadan 2020: Keep yourself healthy with these 5 nutritional tips12:49 PM | 23 Apr, 2020