Petroleum prices to stay unchanged for October
According to an official notification, the decision was taken in light of the rise in petroleum prices in the international market.
The finance ministry’s notification further stated that petroleum prices are expected to rise internationally from mid-December, adding that the trend of rise in prices will continue until November.
OGRA proposes reducing petroleum prices for ... 07:18 PM | 27 Sep, 2019
ISLAMABAD - The Oil and Gas Regulatory Authority (OGRA) recommended on Friday, a reduction in the prices for petroleum ...
The authority had also recommended slashing prices of diesel, and light diesel oil by Rs3.23, and Rs2.41, respectively.
- Mufti Abdul Qavi declared 'a mental patient' amid Hareem Shah ...08:00 PM | 22 Jan, 2021
- Teenage girl injured in unprovoked Indian firing along LoC07:34 PM | 22 Jan, 2021
- Pemra suspends Bol News’ licence over anti-judiciary content07:01 PM | 22 Jan, 2021
- Psychologist commits suicide after killing daughter in Multan06:40 PM | 22 Jan, 2021
- #TECNOPhotoWalk captures the magnificence of Islamabad through the ...06:34 PM | 22 Jan, 2021
- WATCH – Sara Ali Khan swings into the weekend with style in Maldives03:56 PM | 22 Jan, 2021
- Pakistanis plan an ‘Urdu Mushaira’ outside Islamabad café as ...03:34 PM | 22 Jan, 2021
- Cannoli café manager gets job offers from Shahbaz Taseer and Karak ...05:59 PM | 22 Jan, 2021
- Hollywood's top female celebs who lift weights to stay fit02:36 PM | 22 Jan, 2021
- Here's how world leaders responded to Biden's inauguration as POTUS07:24 PM | 21 Jan, 2021
- Stars who turned down plastic surgery07:32 PM | 17 Jan, 2021
- Stars who dated in the past11:38 PM | 5 Jan, 2021