Trailer of Sarmad Khoosat's Zindagi Tamasha is out
LAHORE - Zindagi Tamasha, the much-anticipated film directed by Sarmad Khoosat, is one of the most anticipated films of the year. The upcoming movie is based on a Naatkhwan (a person who recites naat as a profession) who is from Lahore.
The trailer of highly anticipated movie Zindagi Tamasha got released and it is up to the mark. Zindagi Tamasha's story revolves around an old man named Rahat Khan who has a confession to make. The whole film is based on the reaction that follows Rahat Khan’s statement. The film shows the real side of Lahore and has no filters to sugar coat and show an unreal picture of our society.
Watch the trailer:
According to the film’s official synopsis, “It is an intimate portrait of a family as well as a scorching political commentary on little gods on this earth who police our private passions.”
The main role has been done by Arif Hassan. Ace model Eman Suleman and Ali Qureshi are playing the role of his children. Another thing that sets the film apart from the rest of the films is its language.
The film shows a mix of Urdu and Punjabi which is the exact way people speak in Lahore. Instead of having actors for whom Punjabi is not the first language, Sarmad Khoosat has gone for the ones to whom the language comes naturally. Completely devoid of faux glamour, the film is dark and deep in every aspect.
Zindagi Tamasha and will be released in Jan 2020.
Stay tuned for more updates and news to Daily Pakistan Global.
- Pakistan’s mediation between Iran, Saudi Arabia making progress: PM ...01:51 PM | 4 Aug, 2020
- Ex-GB governor Syed Pir Karam Ali Shah dies at 8612:58 PM | 4 Aug, 2020
- COAS Bajwa interacts with senior serving, retired military officers ...12:32 PM | 4 Aug, 2020
- World Bank announces new Country Director for Pakistan11:51 AM | 4 Aug, 2020
- From Acting to ‘Action!’: Saba Qamar to make directorial debut ...05:32 PM | 3 Aug, 2020
- Nothing Like Everything: Ayyan Ali announces first-ever music album04:56 PM | 3 Aug, 2020
- Filmmakers around the world take to part in Iran’s Resistance Film ...10:27 AM | 3 Aug, 2020
- When Is Eid Al Fitr 2020? ... So The Curiosity Begins!06:42 PM | 12 May, 2020
- Top five health benefits of eating watermelon04:08 PM | 7 May, 2020
- How to lose weight during Ramadan Kareem03:18 PM | 28 Apr, 2020
- Ramadan 2020: Keep yourself healthy with these 5 nutritional tips12:49 PM | 23 Apr, 2020