PTI to send Rs20.5m bill to jailed ex-PM Nawaz Sharif
Addressing a press conference in Islamabad, the minister expressed that the air traveling of former premier cost millions to the national exchequer.
The air travel of Hassan, Hussain, and Maryam cost Rs6.2 million, he added.
The helicopter fiasco had broken lose earlier after PM Imran Khan faced condemnation for using helicopters as his mode of transportation to and from Bani Gala, which Chaudhry Fawad later justified as ‘inexpensive’ saying the aircraft only costs Rs55/km.
Nawaz Sharif, the former premier of Pakistan, has been imprisoned in Adiala Jail for corruption along with his daughter Maryam Nawaz and son-in-law Capt (r) Safdar Awan.
- Quetta Gladiators unveil PSL 7 anthem featuring Ushna Shah, Shahid ...08:29 PM | 23 Jan, 2022
- Pakistan frees 20 Indian fishermen as goodwill gesture08:22 PM | 23 Jan, 2022
- PCB issues health and safety protocols for PSL 202207:44 PM | 23 Jan, 2022
- New Zealand PM Jacinda Ardern cancels wedding due to Omicron surge07:03 PM | 23 Jan, 2022
- WATCH: Pakistan Navy warship PNS Tabuk visits Bahrain06:20 PM | 23 Jan, 2022
- Asim Azhar wishes Merub Ali on her birthday04:19 PM | 23 Jan, 2022
- Mawra Hocane spills the beans on her wedding plans03:00 PM | 23 Jan, 2022
- Hina Altaf’s father passes away08:39 PM | 22 Jan, 2022
- Who has scored most runs in Pakistan Super League? Here’s list of ...01:52 PM | 15 Jan, 2022
- Where does Pakistan stand in world's most powerful passport list in ...11:27 AM | 13 Jan, 2022
- Pakistan’s Top News Moments of 202110:47 PM | 31 Dec, 2021
- Famous Figures We Lost in 202107:03 PM | 31 Dec, 2021