Earthquake Helps Girl to Escape Rape in Charsadda
CHARSADDA: A 16-year old girl in Charsadda district of Khyber Pakhtunkhwa province managed to escape a crime scene and an alleged gang rape when the country was hit by an earthquake today morning (Wednesday).
The 16-year old girl Ayesha, claimed that her mother had gone to visit relatives and that she was alone at her house when two armed men from her locality barged into her house and tried to rape her. However, when the earthquake tremors jolted the city, they fled in panic.
The girl’s family reported the incident to the local police and recorded that the four armed men entered their house after climbing walls, held the teenager hostage on gun point and then tried to rape her, while they filmed it.
DPO Charsadda said officials are working towards finding out who the criminals are, after taking the girl to the hospital for medical checkups and recording her statement.
- ‘We just have to play with it’: Imran Khan’s audio leak about ...01:03 PM | 28 Sep, 2022
- Pakistan PM Shehbaz, Army Chief felicitates Saudi crown prince on ...11:51 AM | 28 Sep, 2022
- Petrol price likely to dip by Rs9 per litre from October 111:18 AM | 28 Sep, 2022
- PAKvENG: Pakistan, England face off in 5th T20I today10:52 AM | 28 Sep, 2022
- Anil Kapoor sends birthday wishes to Pakistani fashion designer08:52 PM | 27 Sep, 2022
- Malala 'so grateful' to husband for holding her hand and awards09:15 PM | 27 Sep, 2022
- Hrithik Roshan and Saif Ali Khan groove to 'Alcoholiya'11:32 PM | 27 Sep, 2022
- Pakistan, India lose ranking on UN’s human development index07:32 PM | 10 Sep, 2022
- Movies lineup for 2022-23 in Pakistan08:01 PM | 1 Sep, 2022
- Pakistani passport ranked 4th worst on list of 19911:59 PM | 23 Aug, 2022
- Pakistan ranks second worst on gender inequality10:55 PM | 13 Jul, 2022