Petrol price hiked by Rs5.15 per litre
ISLAMABAD - The Oil and Gas Development Authority's recommendation to increase the price of petrol by Rs5.15 per litre was approved by the government on Wednesday.
The new price of petrol stands at Rs 117.85 per litre after the approval by ruling Pakistan Tehreek-e-Insaf.
In its summary on Tuesday, Rs5.65 increase in the price of high-speed diesel and Rs5.38 per litre increase in the price of kerosene was recommended by the authority which was also approved by the government.
Moreover, the regulatory authority had recommended per litre surge in the price of light-speed diesel by Rs8.90.
The prices would come into effect from August 1.
- Coronavirus — German Embassy makes announcement for Pakistanis ...06:51 PM | 10 Jul, 2020
- AIDS patients being provided free treatment, Pakistan parliament told06:32 PM | 10 Jul, 2020
- Aamir Masood becomes air marshal as promotions in PAF announced05:41 PM | 10 Jul, 2020
- PM Imran approves 2nd phase of locusts control plan to compensate ...05:09 PM | 10 Jul, 2020
- Actress Naya Rivera presumed dead after disappearance on boat trip ...01:41 PM | 10 Jul, 2020
- Meghan Markle, Priyanka Chopra, Michelle Obama to speak at UN's ...11:55 AM | 10 Jul, 2020
- I will not no longer do item songs in films: Sadaf Sabzwari11:45 AM | 10 Jul, 2020
- When Is Eid Al Fitr 2020? ... So The Curiosity Begins!06:42 PM | 12 May, 2020
- Top five health benefits of eating watermelon04:08 PM | 7 May, 2020
- How to lose weight during Ramadan Kareem03:18 PM | 28 Apr, 2020
- Ramadan 2020: Keep yourself healthy with these 5 nutritional tips12:49 PM | 23 Apr, 2020