KP imposes ban on polythene bags
PESHAWAR – The Khyber Pakhtunkhwa (KP) government has decided to impose strict ban on the use of polythene bags.
During a KP cabinet, held in Peshawar, chaired by Chief Minister Mahmood Khan, Special Assistant to Chief Minister on Information Kamran Khan Bangash informed that 199 cattle markets have been established across the province.
It was decided to strictly implement complete ban on usage of polythene bags across the province.
The cabinet also approved Khyber Pakhtunkhwa Draft Act, 2020.
The cabinet approved to get a loan of more than four billion rupees for locusts control and fisheries projects.
Mahmood Khan said on the occasion that strict action against hoarders, profiteers and price hikers will ensure good governance.
- Pakistan vs England, first Test: PCB announces squad for Old Trafford ...04:11 PM | 4 Aug, 2020
- India sees over 50,000 virus cases for 6th straight day03:20 PM | 4 Aug, 2020
- Pakistan pays tribute to fallen heroes on Police Martyrs' Day02:52 PM | 4 Aug, 2020
- Netflix confirms season 5 of Money Heist02:21 PM | 4 Aug, 2020
- #MeToo: Ayesha Omar opens up about sexual harassment with Rose McGowan01:30 PM | 4 Aug, 2020
- When Is Eid Al Fitr 2020? ... So The Curiosity Begins!06:42 PM | 12 May, 2020
- Top five health benefits of eating watermelon04:08 PM | 7 May, 2020
- How to lose weight during Ramadan Kareem03:18 PM | 28 Apr, 2020
- Ramadan 2020: Keep yourself healthy with these 5 nutritional tips12:49 PM | 23 Apr, 2020