KP imposes ban on polythene bags
PESHAWAR – The Khyber Pakhtunkhwa (KP) government has decided to impose strict ban on the use of polythene bags.
During a KP cabinet, held in Peshawar, chaired by Chief Minister Mahmood Khan, Special Assistant to Chief Minister on Information Kamran Khan Bangash informed that 199 cattle markets have been established across the province.
It was decided to strictly implement complete ban on usage of polythene bags across the province.
The cabinet also approved Khyber Pakhtunkhwa Draft Act, 2020.
The cabinet approved to get a loan of more than four billion rupees for locusts control and fisheries projects.
Mahmood Khan said on the occasion that strict action against hoarders, profiteers and price hikers will ensure good governance.
- Bank Alfalah National Open Polo Championship for Quaid-e-Azam Gold ...03:04 PM | 9 Mar, 2021
- Indian bride dies due to 'excessive crying'02:11 PM | 9 Mar, 2021
- Ranbir Kapoor tests positive for Covid-19 infection01:42 PM | 9 Mar, 2021
- Charlie Chaplin's films all set to return to cinemas worldwide12:56 PM | 9 Mar, 2021
- 10 celebrities who are left-handed05:11 PM | 28 Feb, 2021
- Pakistan up three places to 105th spot in EIU's 2020 Democracy Index11:13 AM | 7 Feb, 2021
- 5 famous personalities who were banned from social media06:51 PM | 3 Feb, 2021
- Hollywood's top female celebs who lift weights to stay fit02:36 PM | 22 Jan, 2021