Alia Bhatt wishes to become a Real-Life Dulhania soon!
The stunning 24-year-old actress has said that she wants to get married early just like her ideal counterpart Kareena Kapoor, claiming that delay in marriage may cause various issues in life.
Alia said, "I do want to settle down early (in life) because I have an advantage of having started off (in career) very early. That way (getting married), I can get done with it and continue (in my career). Also, I don’t want to settle down too late in life because that also has its own issues."
Alia is currently clearly running high on the success of her latest hit, Badrinath ki Dulhania which is hitting over Rs 100 crore at the box office. It is the second film in the 'Humpty Sharma ki Dulhania' franchise, starring Alia Bhatt and Varun Dhawan in the lead.
We wonder what Sidharth (alleged boyfriend) has to say about Alia's newfound admiration of getting married soon!
- Cyclone Tauktae – Heavy rains kill 4, affect over 42,000 in Sri ...06:14 PM | 16 May, 2021
- US forces leave key Afghanistan military base05:22 PM | 16 May, 2021
- Cyclone TAUKTAE 'will not make landfall on Pakistan's coastal belt'04:52 PM | 16 May, 2021
- Khyber Pakhtunkhwa ends COVID-19 lockdown tomorrow04:18 PM | 16 May, 2021
- FM Qureshi reaffirms Pakistan's unflinching support to Palestinians ...03:38 PM | 16 May, 2021
- ‘New beginnings’ – Ghana Ali all set to tie the knot01:19 PM | 16 May, 2021
- MD Glam on why women should say no to skincare products made from ...10:01 AM | 16 May, 2021
- Ayeza Khan celebrates 9 million Insta followers in style10:06 PM | 15 May, 2021
- Top cricketers who married athletes09:20 PM | 8 May, 2021
- 10 Tips for Success during the Last Ashra of Ramadan08:26 PM | 7 May, 2021
- Stars who have insured their body parts07:06 PM | 4 May, 2021
- Best-dressed Stars at Oscars Red Carpet 202105:52 PM | 2 May, 2021