Nusrat Fateh Ali Khan's 20th death anniversary to be commemorated with World Tour, starting April 1
A total of 48 concerts will be included in this tour, celebrating the late singer's 48-year-life-long music.
Of the 48 concerts to be held worldwide, the first few will be scheduled in the northern states of the US.
Rahat Fateh Ali Khan said that Nusrat Fateh Ali Khan's death opened a huge gaping void in the hearts of the people in the world as well as him, leaving no one to tutor him and guide him through his bad days or rectify his mistakes.
However, the 43-year-old singer added that he is quite pleased and excited to be spreading the music and lyrics along with his country Pakistan's name to different corners of the world.
- Clerics in North Waziristan booked for announcing fake Eid moon ...07:24 PM | 12 May, 2021
- Cabinet committee accepts NAB's request to place Shehbaz Sharif on ECL05:46 PM | 12 May, 2021
- Muhammad Noor Meskanzai appointed as chief justice of Pakistan’s ...05:41 PM | 12 May, 2021
- PM Imran regrets criticising diplomats in public05:16 PM | 12 May, 2021
- Ali Gul Pir’s parody on Firdous Ashiq Awan’s statement goes viral03:44 PM | 12 May, 2021
- Superstar Fawad Khan cooks exceptionally well: Sadaf04:10 PM | 12 May, 2021
- Pakistani barber offers haircuts with cleavers and blowtorches02:32 PM | 12 May, 2021
- Top cricketers who married athletes09:20 PM | 8 May, 2021
- 10 Tips for Success during the Last Ashra of Ramadan08:26 PM | 7 May, 2021
- Stars who have insured their body parts07:06 PM | 4 May, 2021
- Best-dressed Stars at Oscars Red Carpet 202105:52 PM | 2 May, 2021