Xaiomi announces Mi Band 3 with NFC, OLED display
The new band keeps all key features like counting steps and measuring heart rate, and will also offer the ability to answer calls.
The Mi Band 3 features a 0.78” OLED panel with 128 x 80-pixel resolution and connects to devices through Bluetooth 4.2.
Mi Band 3 powered by a 110 mAh battery, which is 50% increase over the Mi Band 2.
The fitness tracker has a version with NFC chip, meaning users will be able to pay wirelessly.
The new band will be available from June 5 and have interchangeable straps in various colors.
The price is CNY169 ($26/€22), while the NFC variant is CNY199 or $31/€26.
- Daesh Karachi commander killed in Bajaur operation: ISPR11:16 PM | 23 Nov, 2020
- GBLA-II: PPP workers clash with police over 'rigged' election results10:52 PM | 23 Nov, 2020
- France forgives Pakistani minister for ‘insulting’ tweet10:00 PM | 23 Nov, 2020
- Gang of poachers smuggling Leopard skins busted in KPK08:41 PM | 23 Nov, 2020
- Does Meesha Shafi want to date Babar Azam?07:05 PM | 23 Nov, 2020
- Justin Bieber pens a beautiful 24th birthday message to wife Hailey ...03:43 PM | 23 Nov, 2020
- YouTuber Umar Khan ties the knot03:15 PM | 23 Nov, 2020