Stringent security in place for first Pakistan-West Indies T20 match
Around 6,000 security personnel, including Rangers and police will be deployed inside and outside the stadium, while the Rangers have control of the entire stadium.
Three T20 matches will be played on April 1, 2 and 3 at the National Stadium, which recently witnessed title decider match of Pakistan Super League’ (PSL) third edition.
Pakistan destroy Windies batting, win first T20 ... 11:31 PM | 1 Apr, 2018
West Indies: 60 - 9 (13.4 Overs)Pakistan: 203 - 5 (20 Overs)KARACHI - Pakistan thrashed West Indies by 143 runs to ...
Walk-through gates have been installed at parking areas from spectators will be transported to the stadium after security clearance.
In order to facilitate cricket fans due to the hot weather, the timings have also been changed. The spectators will start reaching the stadium by 3pm and the gates will be closed at 7pm.
As per the traffic plan, road from Karsaz to National Stadium will be blocked for traffic while vehicles will be diverted towards Drigh Road and then towards Rashid Minhas Road.
Road from NIPA to University Road, new MA Jinnah road and Mazar-e-Quaid will be closed for public. Similarly, roads leading from Dalmia to the stadium will not be available to commuters.
From Liaquatabad No. 10 the traffic will be diverted to Karimabad and Aisha Manzil.
Hakeem Saeed Ground in Gulshan-e-Iqbal, Urdu University ground, Ghareeb Nawaz Football Ground located at Dalmia, KMC ground, KDA club, China ground on Kashmir Road and Sunday Bazaar will be designated for parking.
WIndies Team in Karachi
The first group of West Indies players, carrying 11 international cricketers and cricket officials, has arrived in Karachi for the upcoming Pakistan West Indies T20I series.
West Indies players arrive in Karachi for T20I ... 11:47 PM | 31 Mar, 2018
KARACHI - The first group of West Indies players, carrying 11 international cricketers and cricket officials, has ...
The guests were received by Sindh Sports Minister Sardar Bux Mahar at the Jinnah International Airport. The team members were presented the traditional Sindhi ‘Ajrak’ by the minister. They were later taken to their hotel just after they arrived at the airport.
- Russian Covid-19 vaccine Sputnik-V becomes third to be approved for ...02:25 PM | 24 Jan, 2021
- Karachi man posing as 'excise officer' gets caught during raid02:00 PM | 24 Jan, 2021
- Multan psychiatrist kills daughter, commits suicide 'over remarriage ...01:25 PM | 24 Jan, 2021
- Amitabh Bachchan lands in hot water over ‘sexist’ remarks about ...12:46 PM | 24 Jan, 2021
- Pakistani Ph.D. scholar bags top prize in Chinese essay competition12:14 PM | 24 Jan, 2021
- Sana Fakhar responds to social media backlash after bold pics with ...09:28 PM | 23 Jan, 2021
- US television host Larry King dies, aged 8708:59 PM | 23 Jan, 2021
- Urdu Mushaira held against #CannoliOwners outside Islamabad café07:51 PM | 23 Jan, 2021
- Hollywood's top female celebs who lift weights to stay fit02:36 PM | 22 Jan, 2021
- Here's how world leaders responded to Biden's inauguration as POTUS07:24 PM | 21 Jan, 2021
- Stars who turned down plastic surgery07:32 PM | 17 Jan, 2021
- Stars who dated in the past11:38 PM | 5 Jan, 2021