Fixit founder Alamgir Khan likely to contest by-election from NA-243
PTI chairman Imran Khan had emerged victorious from five constituencies NA-35, NA-53, NA-95, NA-131, and NA-243 and as per media reports, the PM-in-waiting has decided to retain his hometown seat of NA-95, Mianwali.
As by-elections are set to be conducted on Imran’s Karachi seat, four PTI members are vying for it.
Campaigner, social activist and founder of FixIt, Alamgir Khan, is among the hopefuls and apparently enjoys an upper hand over his fellows.
- #Pakistan reports highest daily #coronavirus deaths in ten months09:19 AM | 14 Apr, 2021
- Today's gold rates in Pakistan — 14 April 202108:48 AM | 14 Apr, 2021
- PAKvSA – Pakistan take on South Africa in 3rd T20I today08:00 AM | 14 Apr, 2021
- TLP-police clashes leave another cop dead, nearly 100 others injured ...11:22 PM | 13 Apr, 2021
- Alisha Gory explains how tattoos are a form of expressing your ...08:30 PM | 13 Apr, 2021
- Mohammad Amir celebrates 29th birthday04:50 PM | 13 Apr, 2021
- Zainab Abbas becomes first Pakistani female presenter to join Sky ...04:02 PM | 13 Apr, 2021
- Ten Stars who were Student Athletes04:30 PM | 13 Apr, 2021
- Celebrities photoshopped with their younger selves11:41 AM | 9 Apr, 2021
- Ten New IPO Billionaires in 202107:59 PM | 8 Apr, 2021
- Ramadan 2021 – Tips for busy professionals01:52 PM | 7 Apr, 2021