SSP Peshawar Sajjad Khan's heroic professionalism revealed amid training institute attack
Khan was among the first ones who arrived at the site around 8.45 am and started the operation to target the suicide bombers who could wreak havoc if not contained in time.
The professionalism of the police officer can be gauged from the fact that he was in his sleeping suit when he got to know of the attack, but he did not waste any time to change his clothes and instead headed directly to the training centre.
A picture of him guiding his subordinates while holding a cigarette in his right hand is also going viral on the the internet, showing him wearing dusty clothes.
At least nine people, including six students were killed and over 30 injured after three terrorists, equipped with heavy weapons, on Friday launched a strike at the hostel of Agricultural Training Institute in Peshawar.
As per reports, the terrorists crashed into the building in a rickshaw, opened fire targeting the guards at the entrance gate and then headed towards the hostel.
Nine dead as terrorists storm Peshawar's ... 09:13 AM | 1 Dec, 2017
PESHAWAR - At least nine people, including six students were killed and over 30 injured after three terrorists, ...
Due to a holiday on the eve of Eid Milad-un-Nabi, the hostel was officially closed. A witness said that there were 400 people in hostels, but today only 150 were present due to the holiday.
- Ban on TLP will remain intact despite peace deal, says Fawad01:13 AM | 21 Apr, 2021
- Indian politicians using stray dogs to spread election messages in UP12:49 AM | 21 Apr, 2021
- PAKvZIM: Trophy unveiled as Pakistan face off Zimbabwe in first T20 ...11:42 PM | 20 Apr, 2021
- PM Imran wishes India’s Manmohan Singh speedy recovery from COVID-1911:00 PM | 20 Apr, 2021
- Pakistan’s slide on inclusive internet index continues, drops to ...10:23 PM | 20 Apr, 2021
- Ertugrul star Engin Altan flaunts his surfing skills in new viral ...03:29 PM | 20 Apr, 2021
- Umer Sharif’s birthday bash hosted by Nida and Yasir02:55 PM | 20 Apr, 2021
- Pakistani passport still fourth-worst for international travel in 202110:31 AM | 17 Apr, 2021
- Ramadan 2021: Pakistan issues new guidelines to stem third Covid wave12:15 PM | 14 Apr, 2021
- Ten Stars who were Student Athletes04:30 PM | 13 Apr, 2021