Hamid Khan loses party membership for anti-PTI statements
ISLAMABAD – The ruling Pakistan Tehreek-e-Insaf (PTI) has suspended the membership of its senior leader Hamid Khan, according to a party notification issued on Sunday.
PTI's Central Secretary General Aamir Kiani, on the directive of Prime Minister and party chairman Imran Khan, sent a show-cause notice to Khan for issuing statements against the party's policy.
The notice also claims that the allegations made against Hamid tarnished the reputation of the party.
- Leonardo DiCaprio’s girlfriend Camila Morrone defends their 23-year ...02:01 PM | 7 Dec, 2019
- Saudi King denounces Florida naval base shooting12:46 PM | 7 Dec, 2019
- Shahida Abbasi from Balochistan bags gold at Asian games03:17 PM | 6 Dec, 2019
- Zameen.com launches new Plot Finder tool to facilitate online plot ...07:25 PM | 22 Nov, 2019
- Azadi March: Chaudhry brothers active for compromise talks as Fazl ...12:08 AM | 5 Nov, 2019
- 8 Reasons to buy HONOR 8 Series04:49 PM | 23 Oct, 2019
- Meet members of Pakistan’s first-ever National Youth Council05:05 PM | 1 Jul, 2019