Hamid Khan loses party membership for anti-PTI statements
ISLAMABAD – The ruling Pakistan Tehreek-e-Insaf (PTI) has suspended the membership of its senior leader Hamid Khan, according to a party notification issued on Sunday.
PTI's Central Secretary General Aamir Kiani, on the directive of Prime Minister and party chairman Imran Khan, sent a show-cause notice to Khan for issuing statements against the party's policy.
The notice also claims that the allegations made against Hamid tarnished the reputation of the party.
- India bans Muslim gatherings but allows Hindu pilgrimage in occupied ...11:45 PM | 6 Jul, 2020
- Pakistan surpasses 233,000 cases of coronavirus – 4,819 confirmed ...11:21 PM | 6 Jul, 2020
- Money laundering case – Shehbaz Sharif seeks exemption from ...11:15 PM | 6 Jul, 2020
- China, India hold talks on border standoff11:05 PM | 6 Jul, 2020
- Umar Akmal’s appeal to be heard on July 13: PCB10:53 PM | 6 Jul, 2020
- Elton John honoured with his own commemorative coin from Uk's Royal ...04:46 PM | 6 Jul, 2020
- TikTok star Zulqarnain Sikandar all set to make his acting debut with ...02:45 PM | 6 Jul, 2020
- Saroj Khan's family lived in Pakistan before the partition02:16 PM | 6 Jul, 2020
- When Is Eid Al Fitr 2020? ... So The Curiosity Begins!06:42 PM | 12 May, 2020
- Top five health benefits of eating watermelon04:08 PM | 7 May, 2020
- How to lose weight during Ramadan Kareem03:18 PM | 28 Apr, 2020
- Ramadan 2020: Keep yourself healthy with these 5 nutritional tips12:49 PM | 23 Apr, 2020