Saudi Arabia becomes first Arab nation to head G20
"The Saudi G20 presidency is committed to continuing the work from Osaka and promoting multilateral consensus."
Saudi Crown Prince Mohammed bin Salman hailed it as a "unique opportunity" to shape international consensus.
The oil-rich kingdom has promoted a liberalisation drive including granting greater rights to women.
Saudi Arabia will host more than 100 events and conferences in the run-up to the summit, including ministerial meetings, the agency said.
- Flour price reaches Rs70 per kg in Lahore04:37 PM | 17 Jan, 2020
- Azhar, Misbah,Babar,Imad and Shan attend The Cube Design Service's ...04:04 PM | 17 Jan, 2020
- Ariana Grande being sued for copyright over hit single '7 Rings' by ...03:54 PM | 17 Jan, 2020
- Birthday girl Sajal Aly gets heartwarming message from Ahad Raza's mom03:06 PM | 17 Jan, 2020
- OGRA recommends hike in petroleum prices for January 202006:54 PM | 30 Dec, 2019
- Pakistan asks UNMOGIP to brief UNSC on Kashmir situation07:21 PM | 29 Dec, 2019
- 2020 will be year of development, prosperity: Firdous04:01 PM | 28 Dec, 2019
- Zameen.com launches new Plot Finder tool to facilitate online plot ...07:25 PM | 22 Nov, 2019