PM Imran inaugurates highest national parks in Gilgit-Baltistan tomorrow
ISLAMABAD – Prime Minister Imran Khan will inaugurate two highest national parks in Gilgit-Baltistan during his visit tomorrow (Wednesday).
The premier, according to local media, will inaugurate Nangan Parbat [naked peak] and Himalaya national parks.
During the visit, Imran Khan will attend the oath-taking ceremony of the Gilgit-Baltistan’s new cabinet.
The Gilgit-Baltistan cabinet includes Raja Muhammad Zakaria, Haji Shah Baig, Javed Manawa, Wazir Kaleem, Raja Azam, Fatehullah, Raja Nasir Abbas, Sohail Abbas, and Shams Lone.
The PM will also hold meetings with the Chief Minister and Cabinet members where important matters and future course of action would be discussed.
Federal Minister Ali Amin Gandapur and Saifullah Niazi will also accompany the prime minister on the occasion.
- ‘No hugs and kisses this eid,’ Firdous Ashiq Awan to public amid ...11:03 PM | 7 May, 2021
- Infinix tipped to launch Note 10 Pro with MediaTek Helio G9510:48 PM | 7 May, 2021
- KPK launches mobile vaccination drive for elderly citizens10:32 PM | 7 May, 2021
- Sania Mirza surprises everyone on show Jeeto Pakistan League (VIDEO)06:46 PM | 7 May, 2021
- Ali Rehman Khan celebrates 33rd birthday in style04:19 PM | 7 May, 2021
- Prince William, Duchess Kate launch their own YouTube channel02:16 PM | 7 May, 2021
- 10 Tips for Success during the Last Ashra of Ramadan08:26 PM | 7 May, 2021
- Stars who have insured their body parts07:06 PM | 4 May, 2021
- Best-dressed Stars at Oscars Red Carpet 202105:52 PM | 2 May, 2021
- Tips to follow when walking for weight loss08:11 PM | 29 Apr, 2021