Here is Jemima Goldsmith's answer if she will 're-marry' Imran Khan
It seems like Jemima thought it was a good time to answer the question as we roll onto a new year.
When a Twitter user asked Jemima if she would reconsider re-marrying Imran Khan, this was her reply:
I could tweet literally anything (existential despair/ Trump’s combover/ my toothbrush) & still guarantee I’ll get at least five replies, asking, “will you re-marry Imran Khan?” 😳 https://t.co/v9rD7FbQ82— Jemima Goldsmith (@Jemima_Khan) December 31, 2017
Jemima said: "I could tweet literally anything (existential despair/ Trump’s combover/ my toothbrush) & still guarantee I’ll get at least five replies, asking, “will you re-marry Imran Khan?”"
Indeed, that is a very good reply. Makes one wonder if we Pakistanis as a nation have completely failed to respect others' private lives.
Though Jemima tried to hush up the Imran Khan debate, even then the Twitterati seemed to be interested in the conversation, a glimpse of which is hilarious responses as depicted below:
hhahahahha i feel your pain but trust me, national romance continues with you 💗— Meher Bokhari (@meherbokhari) January 1, 2018
Oh come on, you are very much loved by the people of Pakistan specially after assisting @ImranKhanPTI to fight his legal battle in court. We hope U wont get bored of this question and will consider it seriously. 😉— Annie (@Anniesehar1) December 31, 2017
Be a brave lady as usual and get used to the Question.😜😁
This is the personal matter of two individuals so please you peoples learn some manners. These kind of questions will impact you badly.— Umair Khan (@Khan786Umair) December 31, 2017
Mam Jemima, consider the option in this question.— عینی (@Rosepetal_13) December 31, 2017
Khan still cares a lot for u and so do u.
We love to see u two together😍
Jemima married Imran Khan in 1995 at the age of 21 and both parted ways in 2004. The ex-couple are amicable with one another and Jemima has shown support for Imran Khan on many occasions even after their divorce. They have two children from their marriage: Sulaiman Isa Khan and Qasim Khan.
- IMF predicts recovery in Pakistan's economy during 202112:12 AM | 11 Jul, 2020
- Pakistan surpasses 245,000 cases of coronavirus – 5,105 confirmed ...11:08 PM | 10 Jul, 2020
- School of Tomorrow – The world’s premier schools & societies ...10:11 PM | 10 Jul, 2020
- PM Imran intervenes as PIA suffers setbacks over license scandal09:53 PM | 10 Jul, 2020
- Punjab’s youngest MPA Sania Ashiq tests positive for coronavirus08:53 PM | 10 Jul, 2020
- Actress Naya Rivera presumed dead after disappearance on boat trip ...01:41 PM | 10 Jul, 2020
- Meghan Markle, Priyanka Chopra, Michelle Obama to speak at UN's ...11:55 AM | 10 Jul, 2020
- I will not no longer do item songs in films: Sadaf Sabzwari11:45 AM | 10 Jul, 2020
- When Is Eid Al Fitr 2020? ... So The Curiosity Begins!06:42 PM | 12 May, 2020
- Top five health benefits of eating watermelon04:08 PM | 7 May, 2020
- How to lose weight during Ramadan Kareem03:18 PM | 28 Apr, 2020
- Ramadan 2020: Keep yourself healthy with these 5 nutritional tips12:49 PM | 23 Apr, 2020