Printing of "most expensive" ballot papers for general elections begins
Each ballot paper will cost around Rs10 to print. There are over 210 million ballot papers being printed, making it the most expensive ballot paper printing process in the country's history with a total estimated cost of over Rs2.1 billion.
The printing of ballot papers has begun at the country-wide printing presses of three printing companies, as per the amended ECP schedule, under army supervision. The army had already been deployed to printing facilities in Karachi, Lahore and Islamabad by June 25.
The printing work will be done under the supervision of army in Karachi, Lahore and Islamabad.
- Pakistani minister slams India's Modi for leaving world at delta ...10:17 PM | 31 Jul, 2021
- China unveils ‘world’s largest’ planetarium08:54 PM | 31 Jul, 2021
- Justice Isa taken to hospital after health deteriorates due to Covid ...08:41 PM | 31 Jul, 2021
- Twitter rejoices as Pakistani man's 'wallet return' mission ends ...05:30 PM | 31 Jul, 2021
- TikToker bags Guinness World Record for largest mouth gape03:39 PM | 31 Jul, 2021
- Stars who used apps to find love08:02 PM | 24 Jul, 2021
- World’s most powerful passports in 2021: Where does Pakistan stand?03:35 PM | 7 Jul, 2021
- 16 Pakistani universities among Asia's top 50002:36 PM | 8 Jun, 2021
- Famous figures who survived serious plane incidents07:21 PM | 29 May, 2021