Young boy martyred in Indian troops' unprovoked ceasefire violations along LoC: ISPR
RAWALPINDI - A young boy embraced martyrdom as a result of Indian troops' unprovoked ceasefire violations in Lipa Sector along the Line of Control (LoC) late last night.
According to a statement issued by Inter-Services Public Relations (ISPR), “A young boy resident of Talwari village martyred due to Indian indiscriminate firing”.
Indian troops unprovoked CFV targeting civil population using Artillery, Mortars & heavy weapons in Lipa Sector along #LOC late last night. A young boy resident of Talwari village martyred due to Indian indiscriminate firing. Pakistan Army responded effectively to Indian firing.— DG ISPR (@OfficialDGISPR) July 1, 2020
The Indian troops targeted civil population using artillery, mortars and heavy weapons. Pakistan Army responded effectively to Indian firing, ISPR said.
The Indian forces have continuously been targeting civilian population along the LoC and working boundary
- All banks to operate from 09:00am to 5:30pm11:51 PM | 12 Jul, 2020
- PTI minister backs Khawaja Asif on Hindu temple in Islamabad11:07 PM | 12 Jul, 2020
- Global coronavirus cases near 13 million with 569,000 deaths so far10:36 PM | 12 Jul, 2020
- Four Pakistani soldiers martyred, 4 terrorists killed in North ...10:02 PM | 12 Jul, 2020
- Pakistan nears 251,000 cases of coronavirus – 5,257 confirmed dead09:20 PM | 12 Jul, 2020
- Yashma Gill contracts coronavirus01:07 PM | 12 Jul, 2020
- Amitabh Bachchan in hospital after testing positive for COVID-1911:36 PM | 11 Jul, 2020
- Kanye West is reportedly ‘struggling’ with bipolar disorder04:44 PM | 11 Jul, 2020
- When Is Eid Al Fitr 2020? ... So The Curiosity Begins!06:42 PM | 12 May, 2020
- Top five health benefits of eating watermelon04:08 PM | 7 May, 2020
- How to lose weight during Ramadan Kareem03:18 PM | 28 Apr, 2020
- Ramadan 2020: Keep yourself healthy with these 5 nutritional tips12:49 PM | 23 Apr, 2020