PM Nawaz to return to Pakistan within three weeks: Maryam Nawaz
Talking to various private television channels, Maryam Nawaz said that the Prime Minister's operation had been successful and would make him healthier, according to doctors.
To a question, Maryam Nawaz said her father was a brave man and leader, who had faced many of life's ups and downs with courage.
She added that those who thought they could pressure the Prime Minister into assenting to their will were badly mistaken.
Maryam also thanked the many people from different walks of life who prayed for the Prime Minister's speedy recovery, including political workers and leaders.
She said that the political opponents of her father were hatching conspiracies against him because they were afraid of the PML-N's development agenda, which wold end load-shedding by 2018.
She said that the PML-N was moving ahead with its people-friendly policies and reform agenda in health, education etc., and would not be distracted by non-issues.
She described the heartfelt prayers the premier received from across the political divide, including from PTI chief Imran Khan, as a 'good omen'.
"When it comes to the health or life of anyone, politics takes the back seat," she remarked.
Maryam Nawaz said that the Prime Minister was in good condition after the surgery, which continued for around four and half hours.
She said that doctors had advised surgery after examing the PM's angiography.
- Aima Baig pens heartfelt note on her father's birthday12:11 AM | 7 Oct, 2022
- Pakistan's foreign exchange reserves fall below $8 billion11:16 PM | 6 Oct, 2022
- Hania Aamir and Farhan Saeed gear up for another project08:57 PM | 6 Oct, 2022
- Pakistan, India lose ranking on UN’s human development index07:32 PM | 10 Sep, 2022
- Movies lineup for 2022-23 in Pakistan08:01 PM | 1 Sep, 2022
- Pakistani passport ranked 4th worst on list of 19911:59 PM | 23 Aug, 2022
- Pakistan ranks second worst on gender inequality10:55 PM | 13 Jul, 2022