Five receive burns as bus with pilgrims catches fire near Iranian border
"The bus, carrying passengers from Punjab who had travelled to Iraq and Iran to perform pilgrimage, caught fire near the Iranian border and was completely destroyed," they added.
Rescue teams arrived on the site of the incident and transported those who had received burns to District Headquarters hospital in Turbat.
The remaining passengers, including women and children, remained safe.
- New ISI Chief to brief MPs body on national security01:52 PM | 2 Dec, 2021
- Taliban, Iranian forces clash in gun battle over ...01:03 PM | 2 Dec, 2021
- Punjab plans to introduce EVMs in upcoming local body elections12:26 PM | 2 Dec, 2021
- Karachi judge, family looted at gunpoint in Baloch Colony11:57 AM | 2 Dec, 2021
- Karachi stadium set to return to full capacity for West Indies series11:28 AM | 2 Dec, 2021
- Aijaz Aslam's father passes away07:04 PM | 1 Dec, 2021
- Sarah Khan and Falak Shabir's new romantic video goes viral05:23 PM | 1 Dec, 2021
- Syra Yousuf spills the beans about co-parenting and divorce06:29 PM | 1 Dec, 2021