Chinese condoms too small for Zimbabwe men
Speaking at an HIV conference held in Harare last week, David Pariraenyatwa slammed contraceptives produced in the People’s Republic of Zimbabwe.
"The southern African region has the highest incidence of HIV and we are promoting the use of condoms.
The health minister’s statement prompted one Chinese firm to promise to focus on making its prophylactics a bit bigger.
"As to the different demands from customers such as in Zimbabwe, Daxiang, as a Chinese manufacturer, has the ability and the obligation to make a contribution, so we have started to do some surveys on users’ data in the region to make preparations for future products with different sizes," said Zao.
In 2015, it was suggested that the average man from Zimbabwe has a penis that’s 6.1 inches long, whilst Chinese’ willies were a less impressive and averaged out at 4.3 inches.
- Pakistan Army inducts new air defence system11:55 PM | 14 Oct, 2021
- ‘Biggest’ event of Pakistan’s history planned for 12th of ...11:23 PM | 14 Oct, 2021
- Shah Rukh Khan's son to stay in jail till Oct 20 as Mumbai court ...11:15 PM | 14 Oct, 2021
- Security forces kill wanted terrorist in North Waziristan operation10:52 PM | 14 Oct, 2021
- T20 World Cup update: PCB cancels scenario match, declares players ...10:33 PM | 14 Oct, 2021
- 'Aik Hai Nigar' – ISPR’s telefilm featuring Mahira Khan to ...08:16 PM | 14 Oct, 2021
- Ajay Devgn shares heartwarming story about Nusrat Fateh Ali Khan06:04 PM | 14 Oct, 2021
- Imran Ashraf aka 'Bhola' showcases his versatility in recent viral ...05:30 PM | 14 Oct, 2021