Ali Zafar exposes fake social media accounts involved in 'Smear Campaign' against him
Taking to Twitter and Instagram, Ali posted screenshots of numerous accounts who he has now claimed have run a smear campaign against the actor.
Criminal procedure initiated against the account(s) that threatened to take me to cleaners before my movie release,” he posted. “Kindly help us identify any more accounts/person(s) that may be involved in the campaign against me, my family and my film.”
As i said, the smear campaign against me was running through fake accounts who are now shutting down after our application to the FIA. Our resolve to set a precedent that no one can do this ever to an innocent person is stronger than ever now. #cybercrime #crime pic.twitter.com/v0AbQKMG8C— Ali Zafar (@AliZafarsays) April 30, 2019
He further tweeted that these very accounts were now shutting down after he filed an application to FIA.
“As I said, the smear campaign against me was running through fake accounts who are now shutting down after our application to the FIA,” Zafar wrote. “Our resolve to set a precedent that no one can do this ever to an innocent person is stronger than ever now.”
After Zafar's posts, both sides have again taken to social media to prove their innocence. Moreover, Ali Zafar’s manager, Taha Sadaqat has also shared images of what he now claims is a conspiracy prior to Meesha’s allegations.
“This is where it all started. On 21st February 2018, In response to promotional material for ‘Teefa in Trouble,’ I was given a threat about this grand plan they had to sabotage the film in particular and Ali Zafar’s career in general,” he posted. “Said profile under inquiry, proof attached.”
This is where it all started.— Taha Sadaqat (@TahaSadaqat) April 30, 2019
On 21st February, 2018, In response to a promotional material for 'Teefa in Trouble' i was given a threat about this grand plan they had to sabotage the film in particular and Ali Zafar's career in general. Said profile under inquiry, proof attached pic.twitter.com/eyPLFO0TDy
Let's see what happens next and how Meesha will respond to all this. Stay tuned for more updates!
- Ex-CM Sindh Arbab Ghulam Rahim appointed as PM's aide on Sindh affairs02:56 PM | 28 Jul, 2021
- Sajid Sadpara scales K2 amid expedition to search father’s body02:25 PM | 28 Jul, 2021
- ‘Americans are subject to residing country’s laws’, US embassy ...02:05 PM | 28 Jul, 2021
- Engin Altan aka Ertugrul celebrates birthday party at beach12:37 PM | 28 Jul, 2021
- Stars who used apps to find love08:02 PM | 24 Jul, 2021
- World’s most powerful passports in 2021: Where does Pakistan stand?03:35 PM | 7 Jul, 2021
- 16 Pakistani universities among Asia's top 50002:36 PM | 8 Jun, 2021
- Famous figures who survived serious plane incidents07:21 PM | 29 May, 2021