Indian state minister defends Dadri lynching of Muslim man 'accused' of eating beef
India Today tweeted, Minister of State for Culture & Tourism and Minister of State for Civil Aviation Dr. Mahesh Sharma has said, "This (lynching) should be considered as an accident and no communal color should be added".
— IndiaTodayFLASH (@IndiaTodayFLASH) October 1, 2015
Mohammad Akhlaq, 50-year-old Muslim man was beaten to death and his son critically injured over rumours they had eaten beef.
Akhlaq was dragged from his house on the outskirts of New Delhi and attacked by around 100 people on Monday night, a police officer said.
- Noor Mukadam case: Zahir Jaffer pleads being ‘mentally ill’04:38 PM | 1 Dec, 2021
- Saba Qamar and Fahad Mustafa stun fans with sizzling performance in ...04:13 PM | 1 Dec, 2021
- Sindh Bar Council secretary shot dead in broad daylight03:48 PM | 1 Dec, 2021
- 3 students killed, 8 injured in Michigan school shooting, suspect in ...03:25 PM | 1 Dec, 2021
- Scores injured after dozens of vehicles collide in huge motorway ...02:18 PM | 1 Dec, 2021
- Pakistani model apologises over photoshoot at Kartarpur gurdwara09:53 PM | 30 Nov, 2021
- Indian actress Ameesha Patel booked in cheque bounce case06:39 PM | 30 Nov, 2021
- Mahira Khan receives flak for glorifying emotionally abusive ...04:06 PM | 30 Nov, 2021