Frances Bean Cobain to pay $12,000 per month for spousal support
According to documents, Cobain will be paying for four months, while the pair settle their divorce.
The Los Angeles Superior Court judge finalized the agreement between the pair, sources stated.
Silva meanwhile was ordered to vacate their formerly shared Los Angeles residence, sources further added.
Cobain and Silva who wed in 2014 and split in February, do not appear to have a prenuptial agreement in place.
In August, Silva sued to receive $25,000 in monthly support claiming that he is a struggling musician with no means to support himself and his seven-year-old daughter, reportedly.
- Sanam Jung addresses divorce rumours and why she isn’t living with ...10:52 PM | 1 Mar, 2021
- APML shares Pervez Musharraf’s latest picture, asking for prayers10:29 PM | 1 Mar, 2021
- Fakhar Zaman all praise for DailyPakistan reporter celebrating Lahore ...09:50 PM | 1 Mar, 2021
- Kareena Kapoor Khan drops a stunning selfie after second child's birth08:11 PM | 1 Mar, 2021
- 10 celebrities who are left-handed05:11 PM | 28 Feb, 2021
- Pakistan up three places to 105th spot in EIU's 2020 Democracy Index11:13 AM | 7 Feb, 2021
- 5 famous personalities who were banned from social media06:51 PM | 3 Feb, 2021
- Hollywood's top female celebs who lift weights to stay fit02:36 PM | 22 Jan, 2021