Frances Bean Cobain to pay $12,000 per month for spousal support
According to documents, Cobain will be paying for four months, while the pair settle their divorce.
The Los Angeles Superior Court judge finalized the agreement between the pair, sources stated.
Silva meanwhile was ordered to vacate their formerly shared Los Angeles residence, sources further added.
Cobain and Silva who wed in 2014 and split in February, do not appear to have a prenuptial agreement in place.
In August, Silva sued to receive $25,000 in monthly support claiming that he is a struggling musician with no means to support himself and his seven-year-old daughter, reportedly.
- Balochistan's first woman SHO takes charge11:24 PM | 3 Jul, 2022
- Imran Khan's billionaire friend wins defamation suit against Indian ...10:42 PM | 3 Jul, 2022
- Pakistani fans excited but were Ms. Marvel scenes really shot in ...08:59 PM | 3 Jul, 2022
- Search operation under way for missing French paraglider in Gilgit ...08:25 PM | 3 Jul, 2022
- Hassan Ali’s adorable birthday celebration with wife goes viral04:49 PM | 3 Jul, 2022
- Pakistan’s largest city Karachi still among world’s least ...06:26 PM | 23 Jun, 2022
- 42 Pakistani universities make it to Times Higher Education Asia ...07:52 PM | 1 Jun, 2022
- Four Pakistanis make it to Forbes 30 Under 30 Asia List 202209:53 PM | 28 May, 2022
- Five best Pakistani YouTube channels that would make your Ramadan ...12:24 PM | 15 Apr, 2022