Sooper’s new Ad campaign goes viral as Pakistanis share their #SeedhiSaadiKhushi
It won’t be wrong to say Sooper has taken social media by storm with its new TVC campaigns, the heart-warming ads have been very well received by the audience. Be it about me time, spending time with your loved ones or laying with your head in your mom’s lap– they have brought us the reminder that it is simple joys of life that make all the difference.
Though, they might be different for everyone; these simple joys hold the same place of significance in all our lives.
With Sooper’s new campaign, people have recognized the fact that we need to seek our happiness with them.
Sometimes, they are the most unamusing things, but we still find happiness in them because they are incomparable and priceless. This new ad campaign has inspired people nationwide, and here is how people have shared their “Seedhi Saadhi khushi” on social media:
Sometimes it really is the simple joys that make life beautiful, and with these “Seedhi Saadi Khushiyan” it’s easy to imagine all is right in the world. So, what is your seedhi saadi khushi?
- London hospital employee Waseem issues threat to journalist Hamza ...10:12 PM | 1 Oct, 2020
- Nawaz Sharif playing dangerous game to weaken Pakistan Army: PM Imran09:49 PM | 1 Oct, 2020
- Pemra bans Nawaz Sharif’s speeches on TV channels09:28 PM | 1 Oct, 2020
- PM Imran felicitates China on 71st founding anniversary08:29 PM | 1 Oct, 2020
- Here is complete process to apply online for Punjab Rozgar Scheme08:02 PM | 1 Oct, 2020
- Shaam Idrees introduces his eldest daughter Dua Idrees04:37 PM | 1 Oct, 2020
- Happy Birthday Naaday Ali, keep making mama proud: Hadiqa Kiani04:12 PM | 1 Oct, 2020
- Haseena Moin to write a special web-series on breast cancer awareness ...03:46 PM | 1 Oct, 2020
- Pakistan terms Kashmir, Palestine disputes as UN's most long-standing ...11:18 AM | 22 Sep, 2020
- When Is Eid Al Fitr 2020? ... So The Curiosity Begins!06:42 PM | 12 May, 2020
- Top five health benefits of eating watermelon04:08 PM | 7 May, 2020
- How to lose weight during Ramadan Kareem03:18 PM | 28 Apr, 2020