Sooper’s new Ad campaign goes viral as Pakistanis share their #SeedhiSaadiKhushi
It takes creativity to deliver the right message through simple advertisements. Peek Freans Sooper yet again hit the nail on the head though their latest advertisement streaks on the narrative of Seedhi Saadi Khushi.
It won’t be wrong to say Sooper has taken social media by storm with its new TVC campaigns, the heart-warming ads have been very well received by the audience. Be it about me time, spending time with your loved ones or laying with your head in your mom’s lap– they have brought us the reminder that it is simple joys of life that make all the difference.
Though, they might be different for everyone; these simple joys hold the same place of significance in all our lives.
With Sooper’s new campaign, people have recognized the fact that we need to seek our happiness with them.
Sometimes, they are the most unamusing things, but we still find happiness in them because they are incomparable and priceless. This new ad campaign has inspired people nationwide, and here is how people have shared their “Seedhi Saadhi khushi” on social media:
Sometimes it really is the simple joys that make life beautiful, and with these “Seedhi Saadi Khushiyan” it’s easy to imagine all is right in the world. So, what is your seedhi saadi khushi?
- NETSOL technologies to ring Nasdaq closing bell on Jan 2108:56 PM | 17 Jan, 2020
- Senate body approves bill to curb international organized crimes08:13 PM | 17 Jan, 2020
- TLP chief Khadim Hussain Rizvi among 86 awarded 55-year jail sentences08:07 PM | 17 Jan, 2020
- Air Marshal Ahmer Shehzad appointed as Vice Chief of Air Staff07:38 PM | 17 Jan, 2020
- PM Imran wants 'meaningful negotiations' with Shehbaz Sharif over CEC ...07:26 PM | 17 Jan, 2020
- Malala biopic director admits he still receives death threats03:39 PM | 17 Jan, 2020
- Prince Harry makes first public appearance since royal split03:24 PM | 17 Jan, 2020
- Birthday girl Sajal Aly gets heartwarming message from Ahad Raza's mom03:06 PM | 17 Jan, 2020
- OGRA recommends hike in petroleum prices for January 202006:54 PM | 30 Dec, 2019
- Pakistan asks UNMOGIP to brief UNSC on Kashmir situation07:21 PM | 29 Dec, 2019
- 2020 will be year of development, prosperity: Firdous04:01 PM | 28 Dec, 2019
- Zameen.com launches new Plot Finder tool to facilitate online plot ...07:25 PM | 22 Nov, 2019