NAB Sindh takes Amin Fahim's son Jalil-u-Zaman into custody over corruption charges
KARACHI - National Accountability Bureau (NAB) Karachi has detained Pakistan People’s Party deceased leader Makhdoom Amin Fahim’s son, Jalil-u-Zaman, on corruption charges today (Thursday).
According to media details, the anti-graft watchdog took him into custody from his house near Super Highway in Karachi, accusing him of embezzlement of funds in collaboration with former account officer Mustaq Sheikh while being Taluka Nazim of Hala.
Jalil-ul-Zaman was summoned by the anti-graft watchdog in August, but he did not show up.
- Planning ministry terms report of giving immunity to CPEC Authority ...09:00 PM | 22 Oct, 2020
- Pakistan approaches Twitter against spread of untrue stories08:30 PM | 22 Oct, 2020
- CPEC – All set to launch Orange Line Metro Train next week08:00 PM | 22 Oct, 2020
- Threat alert on TTP plan of terror attack in Quetta, Peshawar issued07:25 PM | 22 Oct, 2020
- Passerby girl killed in encounter near Punjab Unversity07:01 PM | 22 Oct, 2020
- 'Parwaz Hai Junoon' to commercially release in China in November01:36 PM | 22 Oct, 2020
- Maya Ali and Emmad Irfani to star in Shoaib Mansoor's upcoming film12:37 PM | 22 Oct, 2020
- Usman Mukhtar's ‘Bench’ screened at Cannes International ...12:07 PM | 22 Oct, 2020
- PM Imran and CM Buzdar irked over CCPO leaked call controversy02:51 PM | 22 Oct, 2020
- Twitter showed Jammu and Kashmir as part of China01:47 PM | 22 Oct, 2020
- No, there is no 'Civil War' in Karachi; Indian fake news on Pakistan ...01:07 PM | 22 Oct, 2020
- Shehbaz Sharif 'be provided mattress, chair and home cooked food in ...11:59 AM | 22 Oct, 2020